Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
"
Small Screen, Big Romances
More and more TV stars are meeting their soulmates on the sets lately
 Shooting together for long hours and being adored for their on-screen pairing make our young, single and good-looking TV actors extend their romance to real life too...

Sushant Singh Rajput - Ankita Lokhande
 Pavitra Rishta proved to be the turning point in their personal rishta. Two years into the relationship, the nation's darling couple Manav and Archana are very much in love. In fact, the shy Sushant took Ankita by surprise when he kissed her hand and proposed marriage on the sets of a dance reality show on national television.

Debina Bonnerjee -Gurmeet Chaudhary
 It was a 'spiritual' bonding, literally speaking. The couple played Ram and Sita in the mythological show Ramayan. This was followed by the reality show Pati, Patni Aur Woh where Gurmeet went down on his knees and proposed marriage to Debina.
Smiling at the memory, Gurmeet says, "Actually, love happened before Ramayan when we participated in a talent hunt contest. We kept in touch, fell in love and as luck would have it, we bagged the lead roles in Ramayan, which of course helped us get closer."
 Today, they are happily married for almost a year.

Kritika Kamra - Karan Kundra
 When television czarina Ekta Kapoor noticed an instant chemistry between Kritika and Karan at the auditions for Kitani Mohabbat Hai, little did she know that her show was the beginning of a life-long bond between her lead pair.
They sought to understand each other to portray their parts as lovers convincingly on the screen. The outcome was a lasting friendship that turned into love within a span of seven to eight months.
 Today, Kritika has moved on and is busy with her new show Kuch Toh Log Kahenge but her relationship with Karan remainsrock solid.

Rubina Dilaik - Avinash Sachdev
 Dev and Radhika of Choti Bahu have been a much loved couple on TV. But they admit that it wasn't love at first sight as they considered each other 'arrogant'. But work and promotional events for the show often threw them together.
And before they knew it, the two were committed for life. The show ended but its popularity brought them back in a new version of the show. Now, it's back to mixing business with pleasure.

Veebha Anand - Rohit Purohit
 Sanskaar Laxmi may have gone off-air recently, but it earned Veebha Anand her partner for life in co-actor Rohit Purohit.
"Attraction does happen when you are thrown together for long hours because you are working, eating, gossiping and sharing things together.
 When Rohit's track was on, he would make me feel very special with his care and concern. I would be very comfortable with him around.
I liked the fact that he was a teetotaler, a non- smoker and a complete family person like me. Though tongues had started wagging, we hadn't started dating then. It was only when his track in the show ended, that I started missing him. In a way, that helped us realise that we couldn't do without each other."

Ravi Dubey - Sargun Mehta:
 This cute twosome is the latest in news for their romance. Reportedly, they discovered love on the sets of 12/24 Karol Bagh but want to keep it to themselves.
Though the show is over and the actors have moved on, Ravi is doing Saas Bina Sasural and Sargun is the new entrant in Phulwa, they are said to be an item.

Rashmi Desai - Nandish Sandhu
 "It was all work for me boys were a waste of time for me," says Rashmi. "But when I started working with Nandish for Uttaran, things changed. We would be shooting continuously from 6 am to 3 am the next day.
After that we would go for long drives since I love driving, we would go to town and gorge at Bade Miyan. While working together for such long hours, I realised that Nandish was a cool, controlled and cultured guy.
He would be around if I had a problem and that helped me know him better. Today even though we are married, I can confidently say that he's my best friend."

They were bitten by the love bug on the sets too...
 Manav Gohil-Shweta Kawatra (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki)
 Mauli Ganguly-Mazhar Sayyed (Kahin Kissi Roz)
 Gurdeep Kohli-Arjun Punj (Sanjeevani)
 Yash Tonk-Gauri (Kahin Kissi Roz)
 Hiten Tejwani-Gauri Pradhan (Kkutumb)
 Sai Deodhar-Shakti Anand (Saara Akash)
Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cariechocozbr200910SRKLuvr.lovelylotus..Saraa.Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Small screen big romances-Nandami" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
thanks for d article Smile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Awww NandmiDay Dreaming

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Cute n hot couple nandmi Heart

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Tanu re Tanu ..yeh Article tune Geet forum pe post kyun nahin kiya TongueROFLROFLROFLROFL...tu idhar machis ki tili laga ke chali gayee AngryLOLLOL...Anyways udhar post karne ki sochna bhi mat ROFLROFLROFL...mujh mein aur shakti nahin hai to handle the circus in both forumsROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chocoz-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesarunima_LUITmaanluvsgeet.lovelylotus.SRKLuvr

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Tanu re Tanu ..yeh Article tune Geet forum pe post kyun nahin kiya ROFL...tu idhar machis ki tili laga ke chali gayee AngryLOLLOL...Anyways udhar post karne ki sochna bhi mat ROFLROFLROFL...mujh mein aur shakti nahin hai to handle the circus in both forumsROFL

kyu kyu Debbie is not playing any role in Geet na ...so why should any1 hav any problem in GHSP forum ...hmmmWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Tanu re Tanu ..yeh Article tune Geet forum pe post kyun nahin kiya ROFL...tu idhar machis ki tili laga ke chali gayee AngryLOLLOL...Anyways udhar post karne ki sochna bhi mat ROFLROFLROFL...mujh mein aur shakti nahin hai to handle the circus in both forumsROFL

kyu kyu Debbie is not playing any role in Geet na ...so why should any1 hav any problem in GHSP forum ...hmmmWink
Arunima say the same in that forum and see ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Arunima say the same in that forum and see Tongue

HEre rashmi is palying a negative role  always trying to separating veer n Ichcha , so ppl wud not like the reel n real confusions here , But how Debbie is responsible for anything in GHSP ...well i wud say that in the forum if u wish , debina is nt some DOn that 4 lions wud dance to her tunes Confused

then UTRAN ppl r much better than GHSP forum ppl i must say  ...Smile

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 20 October 2011 at 7:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queen_of_heartstiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top