Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

SBS: tappu phir barsi ichcha pe! (Page 2)

Snehapo Groupbie
Snehapo
Snehapo

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

May be but they should show T having more feeling for Mukta like how they are showing for  I. Inspite of the insults she is getting she is pulled towards her son. What will T feel when she finds that the baby is Veecha kid whom she hates so much. Anyway the kids have to go back to their parents someday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmatiny15

veejays Senior Member
veejays
veejays

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehapo

Ok cvs are showing that I is developing a bond for her son. How come T does not feel the same for Mukta. Poor Mukta feel bad for her, no one seems to want her. So The bone of contention between T and I in future will be Veecha kid like how V was all these years.

very ture.  When Ichha   sees yuvara, she feels something whereas madam Tappu not feeling anything when she sees Muku.  Why these difference.  Mothers feeling same to all.. 
Y Madam Tappu does not feel that?????????????????????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu111fall06tiny15

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veejays

Originally posted by Snehapo

Ok cvs are showing that I is developing a bond for her son. How come T does not feel the same for Mukta. Poor Mukta feel bad for her, no one seems to want her. So The bone of contention between T and I in future will be Veecha kid like how V was all these years.

very ture.  When Ichha   sees yuvara, she feels something whereas madam Tappu not feeling anything when she sees Muku.  Why these difference.  Mothers feeling same to all.. 
Y Madam Tappu does not feel that?????????????????????????

The main reason is the WHY behind each babies birth. It is not 100% foolproof, but yes, most psychologists do accept it.

Tapasya: She was never attracted to Mukta even when the child was in the womb. Points to  note: 
1. Remember how she came up with a story about her dying in the womb? 
2. She was more worried about her 'figure' etc until Nani convinced her that the baby was a sureshot ticket into Bundela parivaar. Most of us who WANT to become moms, know that we will no longer have the same figure once we hold our bundle of joy, but we are completely OK with it. Of course, that never stops us from exercising to get our tummy back in once the baby is in...but that is another story! 
3. Taps did not even 'feel' the baby's cry when she was next to her while Taps was daydreaming abt Iccha leaving the home and Veer becoming hers! Basically Taps did not bond with the baby at all. Mukta was the ticket to Veer's home. When that door was closed on her face, Tapasya did the ultimate mistake in leaving Mukta in the orphanage (and in the cot which most abandoned babies are laid) and going to Rathod to see just one thing: Is Mukta a valid ticket into Rathod heart too? Or will he take him without the baby? 

I still get goosebumps thinking of that new born baby lying in an orphanage even if it was for a few min. More goosebumps thinking abt that freaky man who took the baby. I thank God that he left it where at least the baby was found by people who wont sell/ maim/ torture/ exploit that vulnerable girl child. 

All in all: Taps never bonded with the baby and thus cant feel her presence. Had Rathod discarded that baby too, I doubt Taps would have ever bothered to search for her. However, if Taps were to conceive Rathod/Taps baby today, I feel she will bond with the baby in the same way that Iccha is.

Coming to Iccha: she is supposed to bond with yuvraj as he was born of love. So, she feels him whenever she sees him. It is supposed to be natural. But somehow the acting is so poor that I dont feel that the character Iccha is feeling anything for the baby. Can you imagine how an actress like Meena Kumari would have fulled this track thro'. She was truly the queen of tragedy. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06siyonaveejaystiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
tapu was in such a situation when she became pregnant unmarried and the child was the result of an unwanted sexual encounter with a stranger but we had often seen her talking to the baby in her womb I think she grew attachment to it as the time went by and has now realised the true value of children. Ichha loves kids as a general rule but she actually was able to hold her son and so felt the attachment whereas tapu didnt get the chance to hold Muktha thanks to naniAngry but remember when she first heard muktha cry she said meri bachchi and ran down. And then she has not seen muktha after that so I think thats why.
tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i agree wid mahmansma abt these feelings by mother bcoz it has been proven that not all females've the motherly instinct though these type of women r less!! but its a fact & if sum1 wants the proof of it they shud read the health journals related 2 this or can even google abt it. they may find sumthing related  2 it!!

and abt taps i've also this feeling that she was more concerned abt baby being a gateway  2 Bundela house so she has less feeling & thatswhy shes always leaving her 4-5 days old adopted son wid servants & go 4 shopping & even feeding such an infant thru bottle or spoon & not bfng him!!afterall she has cyst in her ovary not in the breast. i'd saw one lady who bf her baby gal even though her milk got blocked bcoz of less drinking of milk by that baby!!and she came 2 my sis 4 her checkup so we were also there!!

and  icchha get 2 hold the baby but only after 4-5 days not at the birth bcoz he was immediately taken away by naani. so she didn't've the chance of holding him even for 5mins!!while taps held her baby for 4-5 days & even bf her but still she felt holding mukta only once & not've such ardent desire 2 hold her gal like ichha whos feeling attracted 2wards her son so much that shes going 2 taps house uninvited knowing she"ll b insulted & bashed by DLTB & her GFN naani!!SleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06

Snehapo Groupbie
Snehapo
Snehapo

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

T has come in between Veecha and Vancha and spoiled those relations intentionally. So may be cvs want I to take revenge and come between T&R unintentionally. May be this is CVS way of showing justice.

Edited by Snehapo - 21 October 2011 at 7:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06tiny15

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
J

Edited by Newveechafan - 21 October 2011 at 8:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
The acting and direction are very poor and scenes r badly executed. They cd've shown iccha spending some time with the baby before bfeeding. Instead it's shown as if she's only there to fulfill her desire of bfeeding and not bcoz of any bonding with the baby.

Go to top