IC ArTians#31*main khin b rahun,teri yaad saath h*

Posted: 12 years ago
🤪CRAZY AND INSANE MAYURIANS AND ARTIANS CC--INVITES ONLY🤪
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
our angel ❤️RATI PANDEY❤️

Heart STEALER ☺️ARJUN BIJLANI☺️

and now d intro of CC and members 😃

Hello and welcum all my IFians to a new drooling place😆.ab tum sab log yaha waha spam karke doosro ko pareshan karte ho🤣 to maine socha ki kyu na mai ek responsible friend🤣 ki tarah tum sab ki madad kar doon😆.
So i have opened this cc😊.and remember yaha spamming karna compulsary hai😲😆.thank god ab mujhe aur annie ko uske khatam ho gaye ff pe spam nahi karna padega[Poor Annie 🤣],niki and jen ko bhi vm gallery ka sahara nahi lena padega and sometimes Annie keh FFs ka bhi 🤣,rubu shaanti se reh paayegi 😃and asthu bhi acche se drool kar paayegi😳.
So first of all i welcum hum sabke half heart stealer mr bijlani ko.[Aur Annie full heart stealer 🤣]
me:mr bijlani aap kripya is cc ke inauguration ceremony par apne vichaar vyakt kare??
arjun: ab mai kya kahoon.aap log hi itna kuch keh dete hai ki threads ke threads bhar jaate hai.par haan meri ek duty badh gayi--ab mujhe aap sabke sapno me aana padega raatko.waise hi itne ladkiyon ke khwaabon me aata hoon.thodi travelling jyada ho jaayegi.but thank u all 4 loving me.
ab kya kahe isi love ke karan hi to hum sab kabhi sautan and hamesha saheli hai.
now i welcum the person who is the only unique piece in the world 4 whom we can sacrifice our love that too without hesitating.here comes our beloved rati di.
me:so rati di when r we going to get some gr8 news from u??
rati di:be patient and dont overreact.soon a chamatkar is gonna happen.
awww the chamatkar.we all r waiting 4 that only.till then we dont mind living in the dellusional world of two enemies.hopefully soon it will turn into the real world of two lovers.and plz give us ur aashirwaad so that we can also get an enemy like u.
-
this is an invites only cc.so those who r not members of this cc cannot post here.
consecutive threads of this cc will b opened by the members one by one.
so now all the members enter one by one.
annu:oh my god me confused.kaun aa gaya hai kaun aane wala hai.how to handle all this??
asthu:arre cp tere aur mere siwaa abhi tak koi nahi aaya.sab tayyar hone me kitna time lagate hai.kuch to aise saj rahi hai jaise ki aj hi jun ke saath rishta pakka hone waala hai.
niki:haila'neendu tu itni jaldi uth kar aa gayi.maine socha ki tujhe ghanchakkar ghanchakkar keh kar bulana padega.
asthu my twinnie.🤗sisterly wala hun.galat na samajhna.
rubu:ab to mai pakka IF chodkar kabhi nahi jaane waali.after all jun se mulakat jo ho gayi.and hopefully ab jun meri fb pe friend request accept kar lega after knowing how sharif i am.
annie:arrre sab ke sab abhi tak khade ho.ROFL to karo.mera jun aaya hai.aj mera patient bina beemari ke mujhse milne aaya hai.meri doctory safal ho gayi.
jenny and sibi:chalo ab hum bhi jun ke khyalon me kho jaate hai.ab to hum bhi bade ho gaye hai.
ruchi di and ishita akka:nahi baccho.ye galat baat hai.jiju par aise line nahi maarte.jun par taken ka tag lag gaya hai.itni badi ho gayi dono par abhi tak theek se padh nahi paati.
surbhi:chalo chalo mai apne mast mast pictures and emoticons se guests ko entertain karti hooon..

All writing credit to Anu! [Anuja4mayur]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND now ☺️☺️ ARTI☺️☺️ -d ppl who make us go crazy n insane!!☺️

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 12 years ago

MEMBERS INTRO

name:NIKITA SHARMA😳

DOB:10 TH AUG
nik name:NIKI,NIKU...N FOR U GUYZ NIKA😈😆(ANYTHNG WID LUV WIL DO😳)
how did u fell in love wid mayur:THE INITIAL LIKIN STARTED SHURU SE HI😃 BUT D AHMEDABAD TRIP N PLAY TRACK MADE ME LOVE THEM N I WEN FULLY CRAZY N INSANE AFTER PBM😳😆
ur opinions 4 arti:THEY R D BEST COUPLE IN D WORLD!!LOVE THEM TO D CORE 4EVR N EVR!!
r u a seedhi sadi ladki when jun is concerned?? NO WAYS BHUL JAOO...😆 (AS FAR AS JUN IS CONCERNED!)*BLUSH BLUSH*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Annie
DOB:31st March
Nikname:My name already sounds like a nick 🤣 But still huh...Ano..Anzie..Anu..and Anz
How did u fall in love with mayur:Well from day 1..😳
Ur opinions for ArTi:No comments 🤣 [ I am obsessed about Jun]
R u a seedhi saadhi ladki when jun is concerned:🤣 What a joke..I am really besharam..I pretend to be Jun ki sapno ki doctor..🤣
What are u studying:I am MBBS student...😊 [Jun ki doc..InshaAllah] 🤣
I am living in Pakistan..And I am a really funloving gal..The ones who know me..Call me "ROFLing queen" 🤣

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

name Mahak
DOB 3rd March, 1993
nik name Mahi
how did u fell in love wid mayur Oh...it wud take so long...well, it was love at first sight. <3
ur opinions 4 arti: Umm, i love them. They are the coolest people around.
r u a seedhi sadi ladki when jun is concerned?? Well, i am seedhi saadi in real life, but i love Jun.
sometihng about urself:(where u live,what r u studying and what kind of person r u in real life) I live in Lucknow. I have currently given my 12th board exams. I am going to do English Honours. I am a very shy, introvert and extremely emotional girl in real life, but i love to be frank on net and love to do masti. And i am very talkative, hopeless romantic in heart. I love to write one-shots and ffs only on my mayur. They are the bestest couple in the whole wide world.
and plz send ur fav mayank pic along wid these answers.dont forget.plz send a pic and not any sig.only mayank should b there in it. I could have chosen so many pics of him, but this was the first pic which made my heart flutter. Direct link - http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2247/arjun-bijlani/gallery/pictures/93228-arjun-bijlani.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name:anuja
DOB:10/02/1992
nik name:annu,cp😆,neendu😉,ghanchakkar😳😆
how did u fell in love wid mayur:the first thing which attracted me towards them was their nok jhonk😳😳then i even did not realize hen i started loving them😳😳they became a part of my life😃😃
ur opinions 4 arti:i just want arti together in a show in future.i am ready to wait 4 it😳and about their real life relationship i have no clue.but i would b very happy if they becum a couple😳i guess this is the thing 4 which all artians desire 4.but till then i am happy in the dellusional world😳😆
r u a seedhi sadi ladki when jun is concerned??yes ofcourse seedhi sadi and plz include the term bholi bhaali also.😆😆if u want to know more u can ask my friends.they can explain u in vistaar😆
sometihng about urself:(where u live,what r u studying and what kind of person r u in real life)
i live in india and i am persently in btech 1st year(electronics and telecommunication).
i real life?????woh to cc pe baat karte karte pata chal jaayega😳abhi hi saari baaton se parda uthana jaroori hai??😆
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

name:Ishita
DOB: 23rd November 1989
nik name: Ish, Isha, Ishi, Ishi akka, and Ishu,didu<3
how did u fell in love wid mayur: My friend showed me some clips of Mayur on her laptop during our study break. The first scene I ever saw were the scenes at Lucky Mishra's house and Khuda Jaane ' I was totally in love with them.
ur opinions 4 arti: ArTi are the bestest, the cutest, the most adorable jodi in the whole wide world. She is beautiful and sweet'He is handsome and naughty'Together, they are just perfect for each other.. They make us laugh, make us cry and make us fall in love with them again and again' ArTi=Perfection & Completeness in every sense
r u a seedhi sadi ladki when jun is concerned?? Ofcourse 😉😉😆
sometihng about urself:(where u live,what r u studying and what kind of person r u in real life)
I live in Canada and I'm a 4th year molecular bio student. In real life, I'm a totally shy quiet girl with strangers and a very excited crazy girl with friends😳. I love watching movies, esp soft romantic movies😳.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name:Amala
DOB: 22nd October 
nik name: Amu,Ammu,Amalu,Ams
how did u fall in love wid mayur: It was luv at first sight😳.The first scene I saw in MJHT was Mayur's and immediately I was attracted to this couple.As I saw them more my love for them increased day by day.They are the most magical couple.Their love is eternal and the depth of it cannot be expressed with mere words.❤️
ur opinions 4 arti: The loveliest and the best couple.Their chemistry defines the words sizzling and hot☺️.They dont act but live the characters.Luv them to the core😳
r u a seedhi sadi ladki when jun is concerned?? No😳..I have a huge crush on him but I can sacrifice my crush for Rati di.😛
I am an engineering student living in Chennai.I am a silent shy gal to most of the ppl but my close frnds noe how talkative and bubbly I am.I luv to talk,think and dream of Arti.😍

😳RULES😳

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-->plz drool over mayur/ARTI only.[Obvious and compulsory ]
arti discussins r allowed.droll as much u can 😉
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-->STALKERS are welcome to stalk 😳 🤢but yeah don't post warna we will report you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-->ARTI besharmi will b highly appreciated.😛 speacially DOUBTS😉😆
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-->plz dont bash any cc or forum member.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-->kindly b in dellusional land only irrespective of what people say.
u all r free to do all types of arti analysis!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-->give ur imaginations a wing so that they can fly off to arti dreamland. 😳
-->avoid being gyaani baba.🤢
-->chemistry should b the fav subject of all the people😉😆
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some siggies--- they r in luv, and we in luv with their luv ;) <3

some aviz-- DROOL!! ❤️

Congos cutiesss !! <3

and Pardon me for changing the cc name a bit..actually I wanted to give this title, so had to change it a bit...😳
I am officialy back on the CC people. 😎
welcum back Annzu :D <3

and asthu..pls I want more posts frm u! 😳

and @ al..love ya <3
By the way get well soon jun. Bechare ko baar baar viral fever ho raha hai ajkal.
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

hor ki! kinni vaar daseya si!! har vele taan kehendi rehendi si !! me a punjabi me a punjabi!! 🤣 
🤣 kadon kadon kadon? 🤣

brb soon. =D