Why do they have to Show Kushi Cheap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
My biggest concern is what is in this CV's agenda of showing KKG so cheap. She use to be a head strong girl with so much of self esteem. KKG was someone who pushed ASR when that guest house incident happened. I am so damn impressed!!! What happened to her character Portrayal? For me, They have ruined KKG's character now.😡
I mean. come on..Even the beggars carry a purse nowerdays. What are they trying to show us by making Kushi use a dabba..LOL. I can't even imagine what would be the reason behind it. I must tell, that was a very lousy attempt.
And as for ASR, whatever he has for KKG right now just Sympathy and nothing more than that. If this turns into Love, whats is there to say about "Opposite" attract. Yes yes, he understands KKG more now, but why??? solely because, KKG and himself share the same pain of an Orphan. Is it a good foundation for Love?? 
For me, CV's   are ruining a potential story with lame storyline. I am less concerned about the hugging, falling scenes..I mean, yes they are a treat to your eyes and it makes you blush ðŸ˜³..
But someone please give us a healthy storyline and not this typical girl crying guy fixing story. 
Originally posted by slgirl

My biggest concern is what is in this CV's agenda of showing KKG so cheap. She use to be a head strong girl with so much of self esteem. KKG was someone who pushed ASR when that guest house incident happened. I am so damn impressed!!! What happened to her character Portrayal? For me, They have ruined KKG's character now.😡
I mean. come on..Even the beggars carry a purse nowerdays. What are they trying to show us by making Kushi use a dabba..LOL. I can't even imagine what would be the reason behind it. I must tell, that was a very lousy attempt.
And as for ASR, whatever he has for KKG right now just Sympathy and nothing more than that. If this turns into Love, whats is there to say about "Opposite" attract. Yes yes, he understands KKG more now, but why??? solely because, KKG and himself share the same pain of an Orphan. Is it a good foundation for Love?? 
For me, CV's   are ruining a potential story with lame storyline. I am less concerned about the hugging, falling scenes..I mean, yes they are a treat to your eyes and it makes you blush ðŸ˜³..
But someone please give us a healthy storyline and not this typical girl crying guy fixing story. 

wht i understood after watching todays epi...they way khushi askd for 3000  was not cheap... but only  her love n not wanting to lose her father one more time !!she can do anything to save her father! so i thought it was quite nautral !!! ðŸ˜Š just my POV 
Originally posted by slgirl

AGREE 100% THIS IS GETTING TYPICAL! I am not in the mood to watch "sad damsel in distress gets saved by Rich snob with Bad attitude"! I mean COME ON!

Cant we see Kushi with SOME dignity? Just coz you dont have a LOT of cash does not mean you have to act like you have no self worth! ALL this time Kushi didnt do that, and NOW they want to sink her to a NEW level?

In the meantime... ASR is thinking of HER and hugging La? What next? He starts hallucinating that LA is Kushi and kisses her? THAT will give LA the "right idea" wont it?

What the H is happening? I am not really liking this path of Sad girl saved by Rich guy crap! Women have self respect TOO! WE dont want men to walk all over us coz they got some cash!

DISSAPOINTED!
Very true..This is becoming the typical drama with one grey character and the girl suffering due to it, and the guy not believing her at all..The girl trying to proove her innocence..blah blah..😡
Cry cry..