Jeevika-Viren--Tooo Cute

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!!

So i have just recently started watching this show but mainly just the JeeVi scenes and OMG they are just sooo cute!!!Embarrassed

Hai i love them!! they have this sweet innocence about them that is just tooo adorable!! I think it's that both the girl and the guy are the shy types which makes it sooo cute!!

Man i am falling in love with them and they make such a cute couple!! Loved the scene in today's epi where he makes her try the necklace!! It was soo cute and although that's a kind of scene you see in many other shows it had such a nice innocent touch to it!! And i think most of it has to do with the background music as well..it's very calm and soothing.nothing to intense!! 

Looking forward to some more awesome JeeVi scenes!!Day Dreaming

~Fatima

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena90sruthi_mMillerrr88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika-Viren--Tooo Cute" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
same here...love this couple a lot & virman too Wink

their romance is so cute ...& their song i love too Smile

im a fan on em since they first met...wen she fell down near his feet Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Millerrr88

same here...love this couple a lot & virman too Wink

their romance is so cute ...& their song i love too Smile

im a fan on em since they first met...wen she fell down near his feet Embarrassed

Oh yea their first meeting!!Day Dreaming I loved that scene it was picturized sooo well!! very unique!! and yup VirMan are cute too love how both of them are soo talkative total opposite to JeeVi!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.