Posted: 12 years ago
I dont want maanvi to change ever! She's already a good kid who listens to her heart and also know manners(she did not even speak a word when bua ji came to their room)! And to be true she is a extremely clever girl🀣 I bet she can save jeevika if anybody creates problems for her in future(specialy I doubt bua)!

I dont want the story to be a saas-bahu drama..then what is the point of showing all the sisterly bond promos from day 1πŸ˜”
the main story shud revolve around Jeevika-Manvi!
And ofcourse virman is a plus point of this show! The show cant go on without them😍Edited by _jinia_ - 12 years ago
I find it funny how the bua thinks Maanvi will do something to prevent Viren and Jeevika from getting married after Maanvi gives up on itπŸ˜†
LOL @ Bua and Manan getting married..what if they elope?🀣
DITTO!!! chulbuli pan is her speciality,.i really don want to c her getting change,.jaise v hein achi n sweet hein!
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Bua ..😑..Maanvi has Viraats mommy na who adores her..so who cares about Bua.🀣..Viraat will love Maanvi..that is all that matters..Bua can take a hike.🀣
Sejal absolutely agree with u. when miya biwi raazi toh kya karegi bua πŸ˜†
No i dont want Manvi to change nt evn a bit nw that she really dont want to break jeevika and viren's mrg...she ia an adorable girl who wants her sis to be happy and bit selfish that she wants her sis for herself one cant blame her for that I really like Manvi she is so cute!!
I Hatee Bua. I don't want to see any fight between two sisters or between two broters. n I'm fed Up with saas Bahuu Dramaa. want Someethiing Neew!! Edited by Amira10 - 12 years ago
no yaaarrr..manvi shouldn't change...shez a gem of a person..so hatke,unique...she should be like this allways...who cares about bua???/bua ko maaro goliii...bua gaya bhaad mai...remember wat virat's mom said???she loves manviii...manvi is the besttt charecter in the showww...she roxxx
buaji is nyc. She cares fr her family. Especially viren n virat.. Buaji might be thinking lyk tht coz tht day maanvi sat on dadaji's chair. N it ws mentiond tht bua respects hr dad(dadaji). So jus fr tht she might hv thot like tht..
if Virman falls in love...she will pose at a villain to their love story...cuz she doesn't like maanvi being immature πŸ˜•