Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
So today we found out that Bua doesn't like Manvi Ermm I guess she finds her misfit for their parivaar but what will happen to VirMan then? Are we going to be having some saas bahu drama later in the future? I really hope not because I think we all can predict that sooner or later Manvi is going to marry Virat na? Embarrassed Maybe Jeevika will help Manvi be a bit like her LOL I wouldn't want Manvi to change though :P 

anyways guys what are your thoughts on this? 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khansruthi_m--Preeti--beintehaaZaYamasinnikhilageetPurpleRainMillerrr88xxXSejalXxx-Doppelganger-LumzzRach-dc..Amira..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bua doesn't like Manvi" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sruthi_m

sruthi_m

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I don't think maanvi should change may be become a little mature that's all...as of now she doesn't think about relations beyond her sister... I think bua should be the one changing not maanvi ...bua is so rigid.

Edited by sruthi_m - 18 October 2011 at 7:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dcshootingstar.xx

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Bua ..Angry..Maanvi has Viraats mommy na who adores her..so who cares about Bua.ROFL..Viraat will love Maanvi..that is all that matters..Bua can take a hike.ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khanBhavyaRedytashi482OYesSheDidnikhilageetPurpleRainRach-dc-Kruti.S--Doppelganger-LumzzPrinsesse.Suvishootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you guys .. Maanvi shouldn't change ... woh Bua ko maaro goli ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxxRach-dc

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Manvi shouldnt change at all. She is a gem of a person.  If I am understanding Manvis character right, once people understand her they will all fall for her one by one including Bua.

Surely Manvi will become Mrs Virat at some point. I surely hope it does not become a typical Saas-bahu drama and they dont change Virats and Manavis characters. I feel like the two of them is the life of this show. They need to stay the same.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khanxxXSejalXxx-Doppelganger-LumzzPrinsesse.Suvishootingstar.xx

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I think we should get Bua married to Dr Manan.ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khanbeintehaaZaYa-Doppelganger-Rach-dcshootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
@Rach DITTO. Totally agree. Maanvi is like the life of this show<3 Without her .. this show would be missing that charm. So they definetly shouldn't change her. But I didn't find it necessary to show Bua not like MaanviErmm I hope Babuji doesn't turn out like that! 

@Sejal it's like Manan ends up proposing Bua and they kick her out ROFLBig smile that's a good way to get rid of that woman :P 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxxRach-dcPrinsesse.Suvi

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

I think we should get Bua married to Dr Manan.ROFL

Spiderman and spiderwoman chale spider sasural leaving our Virman in peaceROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.