Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   

Ram Ram Jai Raja Ram

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Joined: 20 May 2009
Posts: 6596

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
LOL..Was I the only one confused with this music played for Dr Manan and Jeevika?..is this foreshadowing something??ConfusedLOL.Cv's this is hell confusing.Ouch.coz such a strong and significant score can only be played for a couple who are meant to be.. so does this mean that they are destined??Confused.I mean I wanted to hear this tune on the actual couples ..I mean the Wadhera boys not on Dr Manan sprinting again like spidermanROFL down the steps to catch the ring?Stern Smile.CV's please clear this..what is his role in the show?..one thing I've understood after watching that sequence is that he defintely has a major role ..but what is it?Confused.I mean I doubt he is going to turn psychotic but..why torture this character?Is he there just for drama and TRP's.ConfusedConfused.Does this charater actually need a love interest?Will he ever have one?.?Confused.Is his role being wasted?Confused

BTW the way Maanvi said Dr Manan ko maro goli?ROFLROFL.Viren ji in..Dr Manan out ROFL ROFL..she is too innocent man..she just loves her di..she doesn't know anything else other than to love her di.LOL.Viraat needs to distract her more.LOL.




The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3Jhinka_Roypinks86-Anika-beintehaaZaYaOYesSheDidVirMan_ArShiMillerrr88Rach-dc-Kruti.S--Ravjot-

Jhinka_Roy Senior Member
Jhinka_Roy
Jhinka_Roy

Joined: 08 February 2006
Posts: 694

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

LOL..Was I the only one confused with this music played for Dr Manan and Jeevika?..is this foreshadowing something??ConfusedLOL.Cv's this is hell confusing.Ouch.coz such a strong and significant score can only be played for a couple who are meant to be.. so does this mean that they are destined??Confused.I mean I wanted to hear this tune on the actual couples ..I mean the Wadhera boys not on Dr Manan sprinting again like spidermanROFL down the steps to catch the ring?Stern Smile.CV's please clear this..what is his role in the show?..one thing I've understood after watching that sequence is that he defintely has a major role ..but what is it?Confused.I mean I doubt he is going to turn psychotic but..why torture this character?Is he there just for drama and TRP's.ConfusedConfused.Does this charater actually need a love interest?Will he ever have one?.?Confused.Is his role being wasted?Confused

BTW the way Maanvi said Dr Manan ko maro goli?ROFLROFL.Viren ji in..Dr Manan out ROFL ROFL..she is too innocent man..she just loves her di..she doesn't know anything else other than to love her di.LOL.Viraat needs to distract her more.LOL.






The mystery surrounding the purpose of Dr. Manan is getting your and our brains all jumbledConfused

Bold black - This is the actual sum-up of Maanvi's feelings for Jeevika! You wrote it in such a heart-warming way!Heart

Bold red - Ditto to this!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxx

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Joined: 14 April 2011
Posts: 1374

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
sejal I think that tune played for viren jeevika and jeevika crushed his ring that's what I understood but again cvs ke DiMag mein kya chal raha hai only cvs knows and if they are planning to do something with jeevika and dr manan then I think audience will definitely voice it for that and today's Epi felt like manan is going to be negative character hope not because today his obsession was quiet a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beintehaaZaYaWooHooHaha21

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 10347

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
forget the significance of music yaar, i am toh disgusted at the character of dr. mannan :P
 
doctor ke naam pe insult :@
 
a physician is not just someone who treats a patient, or is responsibe for a patient's health..a physician is supposed to be the MODEL of society, the ideal model for youth, he is the leader of society... a physician is someone MATURE... yeh kya harkat kr raha hai dr mannan? iif he liked the girl, shud've said at first... coming to her engagement and interfering like this - this is such a "chichora" waali harkat! :P:P i mean, yeh doctor hai ya koi lafanga hai.. he doesn't know the etiquettes of society??? :|
 
is ka medical licence ban karwao yaar ! :P apni practice chhor ke logon ki zindagi khara karta phir raha hai..kya third class character hai :P:P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roypinks86WooHooHaha21-Kruti.S-xxXSejalXxx

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Joined: 20 May 2009
Posts: 6596

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
@Sid ..I wanted that to be played on Viraat and Maanvi.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sevenstreaks-Sid4TeamCanada

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 9175

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
maybe Sejal, that bhajan indicates that our spiderman is going to become a brahmachari - will go into sanyas following our beloved priest ji's chosen path??? No ladki for spidermanROFL
Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 9175

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

@Sid ..I wanted that to be played on Viraat and Maanvi.LOL
 
I think what fits our Virman is "who let the dogs out"  BG score not that bhajanROFL


Edited by Rach1 - 18 October 2011 at 4:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 9175

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

forget the significance of music yaar, i am toh disgusted at the character of dr. mannan :P
 
doctor ke naam pe insult :@
 
a physician is not just someone who treats a patient, or is responsibe for a patient's health..a physician is supposed to be the MODEL of society, the ideal model for youth, he is the leader of society... a physician is someone MATURE... yeh kya harkat kr raha hai dr mannan? iif he liked the girl, shud've said at first... coming to her engagement and interfering like this - this is such a "chichora" waali harkat! :P:P i mean, yeh doctor hai ya koi lafanga hai.. he doesn't know the etiquettes of society??? :|
 
is ka medical licence ban karwao yaar ! :P apni practice chhor ke logon ki zindagi khara karta phir raha hai..kya third class character hai :P:P
 
 
oh Sid - please dont be harsh on our spidermanROFL he dint do anything outrageous yet. I have a feeling he wont. I think he will be very significant to the story but not as a breaker of relationships at all.  He wont break jeevi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index