Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Too much negativity might spoil the show(For CVs)

sharen04 Newbie
sharen04
sharen04

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I am not an avid watcher of Hindi shows but this has had me hooked. A while ago I used to be hooked in a similar fashion to Karol Bagh on ZeeTV. But ultimately stopped watching it when the negative aspect of it started overruling the show. Think it finally got scrapped because of lower viewership etc. 

My point is these channels need to know by now the pulse of the audience. If there's such a frenzy over a show then it's not because of some negative character, but because of a captivating love story script they have on hand. 

Shayam's character is negative. But show him in modes of grey. By showing so much in the negative the CV's might spoil the whole show, because now I am skipping portions of Shayam and directly watching bits of Arnav/Khushi/Anjali/ Lavanya etc.. 

If there's a marriage track coming up between Shayam and Khushi followed by a forceful marriage between Khushi and Arnav then it's the same thing all over again.  The CV's need to make it into a feel good show. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shivkaalishantellbrownmynamePaarijatpisces16nainac01kitty25FlamingsOfLoveWooHooHaha21smithasrkIndigoBluesKamalika...Mandy.nyxxsbk2

pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
i also forward Shyam scenes
there just too much to watch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I agree, too much negativity spoils a show. It has happened to other shows I watched and the ratings just tanked. I don't want to see the same for this show. The show needs balance, show more of Arnav and Khushi's story progressing as well as Akash and Payal's but show less of Shyam's negativity

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25WooHooHaha21

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I disagree!  This show would be off the air it is was just a 'feel good' show.  The entire purpose of a soap opera/show is to captivate/enthrall the audience!!!  Name one show that does not have negative characters or situations that has survived on television, unless it's a comedy!?!  It seems like everyone wants a typical love story (boy meets girl, boy hates girl, girl hates boy, then boy falls for girl, and so one).  Some of us actually want to see a love story, but we still want to see excitement/drama/adventure, along with that. 

Negative characters keep many of us glued to our tv sets waiting to see what happens next.  The people in this forum are mostly women who have probably dreamt of their very own Prince charming as I had in my pre-teen years (if you're under 25 then it's probably Edward Cullen).  Fairytales are great, but some of us forget that even those have evil stepmothers or a big bad wolf!  Without them, the story would have no validity and would bore most people senseless!!!   

At least it would for me...

Rosie-Jessie

Rosie-Jessie Senior Member

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
berrysweet Senior Member
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
a balanced form of negativity, yes too much kills any show,
nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Omg i know! I completely agree with you! I usually just skip through Shyam scenes, i just HATE seeing him. He disgusts me actually, and yeah I wouldnt mind him seeing in the "grey" way but he's completely "black" LOL! Id like the CV's to definitely buckle up!
sharen04 Newbie
sharen04
sharen04

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Omg i know! I completely agree with you! I usually just skip through Shyam scenes, i just HATE seeing him. He disgusts me actually, and yeah I wouldnt mind him seeing in the "grey" way but he's completely "black" LOL! Id like the CV's to definitely buckle up!

This is what I am talking about! .. Too much might of it might spoil the show. Thoda negativity content kam karo.. 

nyxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index