Who will reach first?

Poll

What do you think who will stop Lata's marriage?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
abha and karan then raj will show up with tanvi and the proof.because we have to leave room for lata to doubt abha and karan and cause a sceen...so it is still far from over Edited by atena - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

All of them together what they will not expect is Raj knowing all the truth.

YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

All of them together what they will not expect is Raj knowing all the truth.

well  said dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my guess will be both abharan and raj
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
May be both of them together or raj... If raj wil come n stop the marriage , it create best impression in lata's mind.. Same time abharan comes there.. I want 1st abha goes to koyal n give her tight slapes.. If that happening beautiful scene.. Next raj's respond, ie is special..
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I think Raj and Abharan will stop the wedding and hopefully they do stop the wedding and tear the marriage certificate ๐Ÿ˜Š
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I think Raj and Abharan will stop the wedding and hopefully they do stop the wedding and tear the marriage certificate๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

what an excitment..
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abha and karan and will say as usaul stop the wedding and when dev tries to poisons laga mind raj will come and give the best slap to dev and will say I always was suspicious about u but I didn't know u can go this low and when she tries koyal to speak another one I remembered how shelly was slaped over and over bye abha pratipa and vimal and this one two three people abha lata and raj wah I hope it happens soon
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maneet13

Abha and karan and will say as usaul stop the wedding and when dev tries to poisons laga mind raj will come and give the best slap to dev and will say I always was suspicious about u but I didn't know u can go this low and when she tries koyal to speak another one I remembered how shelly was slaped over and over bye abha pratipa and vimal and this one two three people abha lata and raj wah I hope it happens soon

if it will happen.. Wow superb..
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Maneet13

I am really hoping that this happens today. I shall happily clap my hands ๐Ÿ‘