Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Nayika!!

A wonderful OS hun.
It was so beautifully written sugar.
You wrote Arnav and Khushi's emotions so perfectly.
Looking forward to more gems like this from you!!
 😊

Thank you so much! I'm actually on break from University right now so I'm trying to get all my writing out of my system so I can concentrate on my work when the time comes but hopefully Arnav/Khushi will be too exciting to avoid! :P
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful
Hope u continue

Originally posted by: sarach

wow..awsome..loved it..how sweet of him..loved the way he made her wear bangles..
I really want him to know abt that bangle and all that sorry scene..i want him to know that it wasnt la..it was khushi who know him..who know his choice,his love for plants,,not la..as she dnt care much abt him.abt his liking and unliking.

Thank you! I was a bit apprehensive about having him actually put the bangles on her because it seems out of character but then in the end I thought hey it's my fic, I can make him do what I like. So I did :P
-Garima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayika

I hope something like that does happen because I was really displeased with today's episode and Khushi and her dabba. :(

Thank you so much for reading all of them!

I know right? I hope so too! OMG! I was so shocked at that dabba scene, I was like woww couldn't they have gotten another idea? -.- it was ridiculous cuz Khushi isn't THAT poor or illiterate to bring a dabba to collect her salary. I thought that was completely unnecessary! :(

Haha, no problem! (: I love reading stuff on Arhi! 

Originally posted by: Arhi-Sarun

this was so beautiful...i must say you have a great imagination...the description you gave of their emotions was awesome...loved it very much...please pm me next time you write something...thanks in advance 

Thank you so much for reading and liking it :)

Originally posted by: lara3110

Very well written.  I wish this happened today instead of seeing Shyam again. Just hate Shyam. Why dont the CVs understand.

I know! I can't wait until he stops his soliloquays!

Originally posted by: jacobharry10011

Beautiful
Hope u continue

Thanks for reading. Unfortunately I think this will stay just a OS but if you want to read some of my FFs make sure to Buddy Request me for PMs :)
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this was beautiful 😊 I ❤️d it.

please continue...🤗

Originally posted by: -Garima-

I know right? I hope so too! OMG! I was so shocked at that dabba scene, I was like woww couldn't they have gotten another idea? -.- it was ridiculous cuz Khushi isn't THAT poor or illiterate to bring a dabba to collect her salary. I thought that was completely unnecessary! :(

Haha, no problem! (: I love reading stuff on Arhi! 

If they're running out of ideas all they have to do is come here, there's so many great FFs it's kind of ridiculous that they have can't keep their characters consistent and had such an embarassing scene in it today.

-Garima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayika

If they're running out of ideas all they have to do is come here, there's so many great FFs it's kind of ridiculous that they have can't keep their characters consistent and had such an embarassing scene in it today.

I completely agree! This forum is FULL of wonderful stories written by amazing writers, they can easily take a glimpse here and possibly get a story line for the future. But really, I hope they don't do this ridiculous mistake in the upcoming episodes, it wasn't really an intelligent move on their part. 
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow very well written!!! Please continue:)
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

You have written this so wonderfully. It was an absolute treat to read !