Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Zbegum

really nice os!. relating back to the tv where you said that it dont make sense forr arnav to find out 2 weeks later about the bangles...i was thinking maybe arnav could be watering the plants when lav come greets him again(in her way lol). in convo arnav thanks her for the plants that she is oblivious for. arnav then sees that somethings up. he then investigates where the plants came from etcand BAM finds out from the pawntrader guy the description matches khushi. WAHAY!!!!

...oops abit carried away there, lol...but thats what i thought. :)
xxx

That was exactly what I thought should happen first but it seems too long ago now for Arnav to suddenly say 'Oh by the way thank you for my plants that you gave me like a month ago.'

Thank you for reading :)

Originally posted by: moon_mine

loved ur OS...wat better scenario than this to give an ode to the bangle which fetched plants!!!!!

n absolutely adore the last line!!!!
too good!!!!!

Thank you so much! I doubt it will happen like this but I can still dream right? :P
simbel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderfully written! Even though it's fantasy, it was very easy to imagineβ€”it could very well go like this in the show! Sigh πŸ‘
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! I LOVED UR LAST LINE...GOOD JOB!πŸ‘
Originally posted by: Yazzy91

Amazing...Fantastic...Wonderful! 😊 Thanks for the PM! xxx

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: ashvez

@nayika..that was very tender & sweet.Beautiful!!!

Thanks!

Originally posted by: simbel

Wonderfully written! Even though it's fantasy, it was very easy to imagine'it could very well go like this in the show! Sigh πŸ‘

Thanks so much! I wish it would.

Originally posted by: shybabe

OMG! I LOVED UR LAST LINE...GOOD JOB!πŸ‘

Thank you soo much! :D I'm glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: Bajaj.rb

Amazing:)

Thanks.

-Garima- thumbnail
Awww! That was sooo adorable! (: Loved the way Arnav found out about the previous bangle and now this one, why do I have a feeling that Khushi will be selling/pawning something of hers for the 3000 rupees? 

But your OS was great! You already know how much I love reading them! Cant wait to read more of them! (:

--Garima
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nayika!!
A wonderful OS hun.
It was so beautifully written sugar.
You wrote Arnav and Khushi's emotions so perfectly.
Looking forward to more gems like this from you!!
 πŸ˜Š
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..awsome..loved it..how sweet of him..loved the way he made her wear bangles..
I really want him to know abt that bangle and all that sorry scene..i want him to know that it wasnt la..it was khushi who know him..who know his choice,his love for plants,,not la..as she dnt care much abt him.abt his liking and unliking.
Originally posted by: -Garima-

Awww! That was sooo adorable! (: Loved the way Arnav found out about the previous bangle and now this one, why do I have a feeling that Khushi will be selling/pawning something of hers for the 3000 rupees? 

But your OS was great! You already know how much I love reading them! Cant wait to read more of them! (:

--Garima

I hope something like that does happen because I was really displeased with today's episode and Khushi and her dabba. :(

Thank you so much for reading all of them!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this was so beautiful...i must say you have a great imagination...the description you gave of their emotions was awesome...loved it very much...please pm me next time you write something...thanks in advance 
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very well written.  I wish this happened today instead of seeing Shyam again. Just hate Shyam. Why dont the CVs understand.