SoSimilar still defy the rule of opposites attract

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
JeeVi are 2 people who are so similar to each other - shy, quiet, family-oriented, lost 1 or both parents, love their sibling to the core... Yet they both defy the universal truth that opposites attract. In today's episode they both were attracting each other. There were sparks between them during the necklace scene. JeeVi were awesome and Karan, Krystal have amazing chemistry. They speak so less but still they create magic. If this is how it is going to be in upcoming episodes then I am sure I will die...😉. Subtle romance between them, they both developing feelings for each other, their silence speaking along with eyes and smile - o my, so heavenly. I just loved today's episode. Everything was perfect. Maanvi and Viren's mom scene was too good. Maanvi talking to her parents and then JeeVi... I am so hooked on this show now. The quality of relationships shown so far is awesome. So this show is showing us that not only opposites attract like in case of Maanvi, Virat but similars also attract like Jeevika, Viren. There just needs to be understanding and chemistry..

BTW friends, I am Anju and you will see me more often in this forum now as the show has become very interesting...
i agree...i just loved both pairs...their similarities...romance...chemistry..everything...this show is no 2 for me...
agree anju their silence even creates magic very well done with the expressions
The cast is really good and everybody is doing a fabulous job. Anxious to know how the story will develop.
Originally posted by anjubala

JeeVi are 2 people who are so similar to each other - shy, quiet, family-oriented, lost 1 or both parents, love their sibling to the core... Yet they both defy the universal truth that opposites attract. In today's episode they both were attracting each other. There were sparks between them during the necklace scene. JeeVi were awesome and Karan, Krystal have amazing chemistry. They speak so less but still they create magic. If this is how it is going to be in upcoming episodes then I am sure I will die...😉. Subtle romance between them, they both developing feelings for each other, their silence speaking along with eyes and smile - o my, so heavenly. I just loved today's episode. Everything was perfect. Maanvi and Viren's mom scene was too good. Maanvi talking to her parents and then JeeVi... I am so hooked on this show now. The quality of relationships shown so far is awesome. So this show is showing us that not only opposites attract like in case of Maanvi, Virat but similars also attract like Jeevika, Viren. There just needs to be understanding and chemistry..

BTW friends, I am Anju and you will see me more often in this forum now as the show has become very interesting...

Actually, this is not a universal truth, this is a myth. Opposites do attract at first but that is it, relationships only work when two people are compatible, and Jeevika and Viren are very compatible. This means that two people have to be similar to each other for their relationship to work out. Two people who are opposites will not see eye to eye. So basically the characters and the love that Jeevika and Viren have is properly shown and their relationship will be successful because they are similar not opposite. You will also notice that although Maanvi and Virat seem to be opposites, they are in fact quite similar at the core because their personalities match for example they both love their siblings, love to play pranks, are the youngest, etc. I know this because I have seen it in real life and because one of my majors is Psychology. I hope you don't mind what I just said but it's nice you noticed the differences and similarities. Cheers~!

seriously so true points anju,..!!

d show is really d bst,..cant evn take out a single wrng thing,.evrything is just so perfect!!

nice post anju dear...i'm so happy to see u here...i saw d last two epis n got interested... :)
Originally posted by ashred12

nice post anju dear...i'm so happy to see u here...i saw d last two epis n got interested... :)

Oh wow...Ashly you here.. so good to see you. I am following this show and liking it. Really happy to see you here.🤗
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Actually, this is not a universal truth, this is a myth. Opposites do attract at first but that is it, relationships only work when two people are compatible, and Jeevika and Viren are very compatible. This means that two people have to be similar to each other for their relationship to work out. Two people who are opposites will not see eye to eye. So basically the characters and the love that Jeevika and Viren have is properly shown and their relationship will be successful because they are similar not opposite. You will also notice that although Maanvi and Virat seem to be opposites, they are in fact quite similar at the core because their personalities match for example they both love their siblings, love to play pranks, are the youngest, etc. I know this because I have seen it in real life and because one of my majors is Psychology. I hope you don't mind what I just said but it's nice you noticed the differences and similarities. Cheers~!

Hi, I absolutely do not mind, this is an open forum and everybody has full right to post their views. I still believe that opposites do attract as they see something else in the other person which they are lacking hence the attraction. But I also agree that for a relationship to work 2 people have to be compatible. Their wavelengths should match, they should complement each other. And that is what JeeVi are. And yes in the first look Manvi, Virat look opposites but deep down they are also similar and this will surely bring them closer.
Jeevika and Viren are so similar, probably why they understand each other so well, even with their cute glances at each other. No need to talk to each other to express their feelings.

Manvi and Virat are both so similar. Both are extroverts. But they understand each other' s feelings even without talking..

The best scene of the day was the Jhumka scene. 😳
This scene shows how well the siblings understood each other, and how well both the couples understood each other.
The siblings are of opposite nature, but they need no words to express themselves to each other.

This serial is really good, showing so well the different relationships among the leads...Luv it