Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I dont know about you guys but for me if I really like a person especially a guy then it would be rather hard to move on and start a new relationship with someone new.

I feel like her feelings for Dr. M were not that strong or not real at all. She flirted with him, I feel really really bad for him, because it seems like she got over him the second she say Viren at her house.

I never understood girls or women who can go from one relationship to another so quickly and with out even thinking about the last person in there life. I understand that her grandmother fixed this marriage for her and that she is trying to make her happy and keep her family happy, but  flirting with your soon to be husband that just a few seconds or days after you told the good Dr. that your getting married.

Dont get me wrong for me. I think that J and Viren make a really cute pair and I also liked Dr. M and J also but its just kind of strange.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDidshaf13beintehaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you guys think that Jaavkia really liked Dr. M" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
If it is so easy for Jeevika to move ahead then that clearly shows that she never was in love with Dr. M. There is difference between liking somebody and loving somebody. She might have liked him but not loved him. She never was in a relationship with Dr.
Jeevika is not a kind of girl who will flirt with anybody and everybody. She is a very shy and sanskari girl. And she is not flirting with her would-be-husband. Going out with Viren when others are also around is not flirting. She has observed Viren and has found him to be family oriented and even she is like that.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious.LadyToralamsMillerrr88-Doppelganger--Ravjot-BazingaaZaYaHolic-Pooja-

Jhinka_Roy

Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

I think from Jeevika's end there was an admiration for the doc., she never thought more than that of him.. in a better way, she didn't really worked on or given much thought to her own feelings as it's always Beeji's decision above her own feelings. 

Admiration is such a thing which if not matured into that personal feeling of love which a woman has for a particular man and vice versa, does not really hurt the said person in the way of marrying someone else.

What I want to say that we can admire one or many people, many men may be.. but Love does not  have be shared with all of them, it is for the special one, who in this case is approved by Beeji n other elders.  Not everyone considers having a love marriage on her.his own as the better option.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
she had a crush on him ! cuz if she really LOVED him thn she wouldnt have been so normal wid Viren esp in todays epiBlushing

Tora

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i think she liked/had a crush on him but  everything is changed since she met viren...she is falling slowly for him...she never flirted him...she's shy...

Tora

Jhinka_Roy

Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
In fact, I blame Manan here for his own misery. If he was so in love with Jeevika, what was stopping him declaring that to her before the rishta came or even during that time when she informed about her rishta? External forces are now making him take extreme steps Unhappy

Tora

-Jyo-

Goldie

-Jyo-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I 2nd u anjubala
J never confessed she is in love with manan, its always manvi voicing that J likes manan and teases her. Liking smone is not crime but u should know the diff in love & like. J clearly told manan that her biji searched rishtha for her and she is happy with it. And J never spoked with manan properly, when did J flirt with him??? Did i miss anything???

Edited by -Jyo- - 18 October 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Toraanjubala

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
i knw people ! he is being a bitch now Angry ! i mean u had a chance ! which u lost Angry !! now Shoo away Angry 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.