Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Shahensha track becoming a drag

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
guy's don't know if you agree with me or not but this whole Shahensha track is becoming a bit of a drag...the whole filmi illogical stuff is getting way too much for me now.They need to start focusing on how and what makes Nidhi join the hospital and they need to work more on how Dr Ashutosh and Nidhi's relationship will progress from here as in do they manage to become good friends first and do they start having feelings for each other from there as they get to know one another.Instead of rushing it they need to show more depth and insight into how they begin to form a special bond.Also they need to stop over using the saiyaan track in every single god damn scene...leave it for when its' more appropriate so that we viewers get the feel of the special moment too when it happens otherwise everyone's going to get fed up of the track and the love story wont be as fulfilling to watch...cc's hope you're listening.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahensha track becoming a drag" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i agree with u...its becoming boring too...i love the kid but still he this track is becoming so unusual or i should say supernatural

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShshaz2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.