Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

chances of getting cute virat-manvi scenes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hy guys as per current track dr.mannat may try to create pbm but vir-man may get together to solve it(as they are the one who wl know abt it) so we may get cute vir-man scenes. hope for the best guys...

Edited by lakshm - 19 October 2011 at 6:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavyaRedybeintehaaZaYaMillerrr88Rach-dc..Desi-Kuri..Lumzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chances of getting cute virat-manvi scenes" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I am sure he will be stalking her again..ROFL.Jahan Maanvi wahan Viraat..they are inseparable.Day Dreaming.Want more and more scenes.Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22sparkling-starbeintehaaZaYaMillerrr88Rach-dcprincess_xaini

beintehaaZaYa

Goldie

beintehaaZaYa

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Ya,he will definitely stalk her! But he will not tease her much as dadaji will be there..so sum quiet nok-jhok will happen I guess!Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starMillerrr88xxXSejalXxxRach-dc

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i dont think so aisa kuch bhi cuteee sa hone wala hai right know kyunke aaj ki episode ke last part mein bua jee ka atitude clearly indicate kar raha hai ...maanvi is total misfit in vandera house.

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
yea he might stalk her or kidnap her...so Virman will help em n maybe they'll grow much closer during that time EmbarrassedWink

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
ya he might

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

i dont think so aisa kuch bhi cuteee sa hone wala hai right know kyunke aaj ki episode ke last part mein bua jee ka atitude clearly indicate kar raha hai ...maanvi is total misfit in vandera house.

who cares about buaji, we will kick her out the Vaddera pariwarROFL if she opposes Manvi. On a serious note I think we will get more Virman scenes not in a romatic way yet though. With the last scene today though I am wondering if Virman is putting their arms down. It sounded like Virat is waving the white cloth and Manvi almost accepted it. I want more fights, dont sitown for peace talks yet my patakasLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86tayabafarooqui

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

who cares about buaji, we will kick her out the Vaddera pariwarROFLif she opposes Manvi. On a serious note I think we will get more Virman scenes not in a romatic way yet though. With the last scene today though I am wondering if Virman is putting their arms down. It sounded like Virat is waving the white cloth and Manvi almost accepted it. I want more fights, dont sitown for peace talks yet my patakasLOL.

Well said rach1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tayabafarooqui

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.