Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

AamiraWilson Senior Member
AamiraWilson
AamiraWilson

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Ahem is sitting on bed , engrossed on his book. Gopi comes out of the bathroom in her simple pink saree. She takes out her bedding from the cupboard and spreads the sheet on the floor. She puts her pillow on her bedding. She looks at Ahem and smiles slightly. She remembered how concerned he was when she was sneezing last night. She has a cold but nothing serious. Her heart filled with joy just thinking about Ahem's concern. 

Gopi prays to God and lays down on bed. Suddenly, she starts sneezing again. Ahem calls out " Gopi". She is absolutely terrified, thinking her sneezing is making it difficult for Ahem to concentrate on his book. She quickly gets up and says, " I'm sorry, Ahemji" Ahem is flabbergasted. he asks her " Sorry for what" She answers, " My sneezing is disturbing you." Ahem, says sternly to her, " No, you are not disturbing me. Anyone can sneeze if they catch a cold." A pause. " erm...ah...Gopi, your cold seems to get worse. You ...ah...um...sleep on the floor and it gets chilly at night, it will become more severe, so it wouldn't be wise of you to sleep on the floor any longer." Gopi is surprised, " But...Ahemji...where shall I sleep?" Ahem snaps at her, " If not on the floor, where else do you think you can sleep? Use your brain for once." To himslf," I can't ask her directly. What I'm gonna do? Can't she understand a simple thing?" 

By this time, Gopi is totally nervous but suddenly her face lights up," You mean, on bed, Ahemji?" Ahem answers," Nahi, Gopiji, on the table." Gopi, "Ji? On table? but...?" Ahem to himself," God, give me patience." To Gopi, " Why can't you get anything straight. People sleep on BED! Not TABLE!"  Gopi nods her head. She starts to pick up her bedding. Ahem is looking at her and thinking," That wasn't too bad. She didn't made a fuss about it. Maybe she is eager to sleep on bed herself." A small smile curved his lips. Suddenly he saw Gopi going towards the door. " Gopi! where are you going at this late hour? Did you forgot something?" Gopi, with a puzzled expression,replies, "No Ahemji! I'm going to the guest room." Ahem " What? Why?" Gopi," you told me to sleep on a bed, so i'm going to sleep on the bed in our guestroom." Ahem, cursing himself," DAMN IT! this girl is making Jalebi out of this situation. I can't let her go. what should I do?" Think Ahem! Think" To Gopi, " Gopi, I didn't ask you to sleep there. Did I? I'm asking you to sleep on this bed here." Gopi, surprised," Ah..Ahemji. I...I...you...I mean?" Ahem"what?" Gopi," I can't sleep on the bed, you sleep on this bed." Saying this she lowers her head, fidgeting wit the end of her pallu. 

Ahem, " Great! Why me? Oh, Lord!" He tells Gopi, gently, she can sleep on the bed and he will sleep on the floor. Gopi's head snaps up," No, Ahemji! Please don't say that! " Ahem, prentending to be irritated," Why not?" Gopi replies," Because if you sleep on the floor , you might end up with a cold too. The project you are working on will be delayed due to your illness."Gopi couldn't utter her real thoughts for him, so she sticks to his work's topic. " I better go to the guestroom." Ahem almost shouting," NO! can't you hear what I'm saying? You can't sleep on the guestroom nor on the floor, understand?" The moment he finishes his sentence he realizes he has given away too much already." Good thing, Gopi couldn't understand it. She is looking bewildered. How cute! She is so innocent !" He felt an urge to kiss her on her baby cheeks. "Control, Ahem! Control!"

Ahem: Gopi, Don't you know that the guestroom is supposed to be cleaned tomorrow? There is dust all over. Your cold will only get worse from the dust. It will affect your studies. That's why you can't sleep there.
Gopi: Ok. I will sleep on the floor here. I will use another extra blanket under my bedding. So it won''t get cold. 

Ahem feels himself defeated. He couldn't ask her to sleep beside him openly. His ego is not letting him. Suddenly he got a brilliant idea. 

Ahem: What the hell? Hey , here's one , no two, wait ...eight cockroaches.! See Gopi, two of them are running towards you! 
Gopi couldn't see well because there are only lamp lights on the room. She isn't in a thinking mode. She is so scared, she lets out a scream and jumps on bed.
Ahem, to himself: Bull's Eye! Man! I'm too good!
Ahem, aloud: Now what ? We cant spray any insect killer because I'm allergic to it.
Gopi: Ahemji, what can I do? I'm scared of cockroaches.
Ahem: Don't worry Gopi. You can sleep on the bed.
Gopi: But Ahemji, you...
Ahem: Don't worry I will sleep on the bed too. 

Gopi blushes crimson but doesn't object. She is more afraid of roaches than she is of Ahemji.

Ahem lays down on his side and Gopi on the other. After half an hour, Gopi falls asleep. Ahem is wide awake. He slowly turns to his side and looks at Gopi. Ahem, thinking to himself," My God! She looks angelic! so beautiful! "  He observes her from head to toe. " My gosh! she looks  breathtakingly  gorgeous. I'm going crazy" Finally he moves closer to her and places a soft kiss on her cheek and moves away quickly. He then falls asleep with the smile of a happy  and contended man.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subazminamanupamgzaraminakanu_nvlkhfarha451288DamayantiM79kavi.bidaaisns_addictsaimeen93monash1karthbinataadharruksmshajnaiiMizhisanjaligmjudvlexaxelvinabennigahladsahujarsshreeElizaKawaSwethu.gopijimodiNijagurlrockanusha.nushLakshmiRathorenavithareddysavviJammonalovvALUJNA21arul01_Precious_-neela-aachuskaka.lgrsk16everhana_ysimibrar1990ShaunSANihira-fanthejazzgaltaniksswasthiParijatrocksAngelicDesires-JollyJabeen-tina_1234Soulmate_SanaNazmaJsandiabHarshika4Life.SajnaVe.

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
AWESOME,LOVED IT!Clap
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
A really cute and funny OS!!
Ahem's inner thoughts were hilarious!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreesukriHarshika4Life

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
great romantic
AamiraWilson Senior Member
AamiraWilson
AamiraWilson

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Thank you. It is my very first OS. I'm sooo glad u liked my os. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madvoot

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Thank you. It is my very first OS. I'm sooo glad u liked my os. Hug

Well congratulations!!
rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
tooo good.just loved it.do write more
kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top