Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirswarajgirsc19checkingsdavisER_ER_YAeshachravneetgillanna_88newdustkhazwhippysanjanasirinandrjpmani86susan88divra4Saee.Tbeeangel11Vampgirljheel1-Swetha-starasdfprncz-MariaMars--sahasra-Dew-drop-Nightingale-Badtameez_Dilharshdb.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'' Parichay WRITTEN UPDATE 18 Oct 2011''" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
nice update neeme.very nice epi n hilarious sinal scenes.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

nice update neeme.very nice epi n hilarious sinal scenes.LOL
today i write itt in hurry ..power cutt problem start again..and now i was correcting my mistakes..
Its done now..
Yap today episode was Fantastic Tongue..Funny seen was hilariousLOLLOLLOL..i tried to explain itt in words ..i dont knw how much i m sucessfull.

-sahasra-

newdust

newdust

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Neem ,
Thank you for this lovely written update -WUs had been always helpful for me to understand the story since I am not an Indian citizen. I am a great Samir Soni fan and love the main theme of this serial too. So I watch parichay online daily and follow the WU s in this forum. And it will be great if you can use english translations of original dialogs next time. Thank s againThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-neeme

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
TODAYS EPI WAS JUST AWESOME !! SAW SIDDHI LAUGHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PARICHAY !! JUST LOVED  HER TODAY'S PART !! SHE WAS SO CUTE WHEN SHE SAID "JAB AAP NAHI LAA SAKTE BED TO MAIN KAISE LAU" !!

Edited by rimaan - 18 October 2011 at 12:53pm

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newdust

Hi Neem ,
Thank you for this lovely written update -WUs had been always helpful for me to understand the story since I am not an Indian citizen. I am a great Samir Soni fan and love the main theme of this serial too. So I watch parichay online daily and follow the WU s in this forum. And it will be great if you can use english translations of original dialogs next time. Thank s againThumbs Up
Hi newdustSmile..Thank you for liking the WU..And No matters u r indian citizen or not..There are so many members on this forum who are not indians..But we all are IFians.PART OF INDIAN FORUMS..And Yes This WU helps for understanding stories or if anyone miss the episode or not be able to watch the show..And we are there to help u all in any way.Smile
AND abt the english translation..i m using this hindi dialogues first time..so that u guys can imagine the situation more easily..in serial all dialogues are in hindi..Thats y i tried to use Hindi for dialogues in many palces in WU..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra-.RajvirNandini.

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimaan

TODAYS EPI WAS JUST AWESOME !! SAW SIDDHI LAUGHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PARICHAY !! JUST LOVED  HER TODAY'S PART !! SHE WAS SO CUTE WHEN SHE SAID "JAB AAP NAHI LAA SAKTE BED TO MAIN KAISE LAU" !!
Yes First time like this after ANAND's Death Ouch..But She was looking very beautifull Tongue

.RajvirNandini.

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks neeme for the detailed update. I think in tomorrow episode we will see Kunal waking up hungry in the middle of the night and try to steal a bite in the dark kitchen as he didn't eat dinner and Siddhi will wake up to and he will be caught red handed. Siddhi will say jab maine poocha to khana nahin khaya, ab bhookh lagi na. 

It will be funny if they show this next.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-neeme.RajvirNandini.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top