Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's Body Double :S

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hey ppl, todays epi was awesome, all of us loved how ArHi are realizing their feelings for each other...the scenes between them are getting more emotional and the precap was ufff...i cant wait...but I totally hated the dabba scene, what was the need of that? Confused 
My post is also regarding that scene only...I felt that they used body double for Khushi in that particular scene...I dont have caps at the moment to prove it...but if you look at the scene carefully whenever the camera was facing Khushi's back, it was defo not Sanaya...

someone help me with the caps...plz!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

white39Arshi1195shilparoxxpinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi's Body Double :S" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Rockerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
sometimes, actor needs time to rest.Aur kitna kam karenga yaar. kabhi kabhi chalta hain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
yea ive noticed tht wasnt her...but i guess she needed time off 

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
but y r they using bd's?? even ita is over and they arwent even kuming fr diwali dilon ki...soo y?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
yeah u guys are right, they also need time off for sometime...but I guess she might be late or not present there at that moment, otherwise as far as Sanaya is concerned, I dont think she had a day off or something and also they are not coming in Diwali rishton ki mithaas program either Ouch...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.