•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello people tonights episode well it was great I enjoyed the episode I love the fact the show began with the Arhi hug which great and we were all waiting for arnav to hug her back since Friday but he didn't and Khushi realised who she was hugging and she stepped back and ran away leaving arnav clueless then Khushi thinks whom she has just hugged arnav on the otherhand goes home and thinks why couldn't I tell her everything will be fine I liked that scene very much it showed arnav really caring about her and can't stop thinking about her then came the la and arnav scene urrrghh seriously arnav you hug la but not Khushi but then arnav remembering Khushi while hugging la was the highlight of that scene lagta hai Khushi ka jadoo chaagaya (sorry guys not good with my Hindi)

then came Khushi with her dabba which was quite annoying (I mean the dabba) to ask for her salary and her reactions towards the amount at that time I thought it was alright because the circumstances she was i- arnav tried helping but Khushi took it in a wrong way I was noo Khushi he was gona help you then came the Shyam crap he annoyed me so much but at the end I am guessing buaji didn't hear any of the conversation between Shyam and shashi Then came the best part the precap the second best precap of the year ( first one being the hug) I was so happy this time arnav took a step forward to comfort her I thought the back ground music went really nicely with it.

I forgot to mention one thing Shyam planting the idea of his and Khushi s marriage in buaji s head i was like seriously Shyam get lost Overall both barun and sanaya were excellent in today's episode so were the other cast members in their respective roles but for me today sanaya and barun stole the show.
I know you would like to chuck rotten eggs and tomatoes at Me because my long speechbut what to do this epi was full of twists and turns 😊 😊 😊
I agree with you! I also really liked the episode. Lately I just haven't been disappointed with any episode because yes, I can't wait til they fall all over each other, but the episodes make sense, and I find them beautiful. Even though this track is sad, its still interesting, and for me, the way everything is shown is unique- but thats my personal opinion. I loved that both of them are changing, slowly, and in a very real way. Its not like a 20 episode love story, but something much more grand.

I loved the precap! And and I actually loved the sudden change in music. It wasn't the rabba ve, but the qawali, and it just upped my mood. Honestly these precaps are killing me because I can't wait for the next day!

Overall, I really did like today's episode, because we have turning point in the story. Everything is set to happen, and we are about to see the story unfold. I am so excited!

* sorry for the book I wrote, but I definitely agree with you.
barun n sanaya...r doing their role superbly in each n every episode!!!!
they r jst out of the world!!!!!
Good analysis, only the dabba thing annoyed me and 2nd was the precap though I liked the gesture but the music didn't really go well with it in fact i felt it quite funny and b almost burst out laughing.