Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:Veer Shivaji:Written Update 17th Oct. '11

Written Update by: BhartiKhushi909

Video Update by:-Nipun97-

Veer Shivaji:Written Update 18th Oct. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Jijabai was putting medi on sai's wound n pant came n says that dacoits have crossed thr limits by attacking her camp n jijabai replies that after reaching pune she'll take apt action against them but pant told her that shivba has sent order to gather all soldiers as thy want to attack on dacoits.Jijabai dnt like it.

Shivba says that he'll teach a gud lesson to those dacoits n jijabai came n says that he's no going to take any wrong step n she take him to the villages of sayadri , the minister says that jijabai is gonna taught a new lesson to shivba which only she can teach him n jijabai shows the bad condition of villagers n told that thy become dacoit due to the ill treatment of adil shah n thy can be cured only by love n affection.

Adil was in full intoxication thinks that the soldier was shahji n he attacks on him , he tries to save himself but finally that brutual king kill the soldier , his wife was seeing all this , she was pitty on the soldier.

The king of the 12 villages of sayadri gave message of shivba to bhimiya n instigate him against raje n bhimiya decides to teach him a gud lesson.
During annoncement of shivba returning to pune, bhimiya attacks n warns villagers that if thy gonna attend the welcome ceremony he'll gonna kill all, miyan rahim n krishnaji was very happy on this.

Dadoji was very tensed on this n he knows bhimiya is very scared of him so never came in front of him but he want him to teach a lesson for his conduct but before it he was smelling sumthing bad.

Shivba drops pandit to his village n returns to pune n sees that no one was there to welcome him , jijabai welcome soyara n after then thy saw dead body of thr soldier with bhimiya's message which says that bhimiya will take revenge from shivaji.

Precap: Dadimaa shouts on soyara n says that the day she enters thr house , thr bad luck started, shivba ask to go to those villages, bhimiya attack on those village.

Hit The Chaskameter .

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveHappy thumbnail
Nice update๐Ÿ‘, Khushiโญ๏ธ!! I wish we had a leader like Shivaji in today's time who was a deadly combination of intelligence and bravery. For now, have to be content by reading/watching stories abt him ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Amor. thumbnail
agreed we really need a leader like such historical heros 
thnx for liking update :)
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update ...
missed the precap ... uff sad that still ppl believe on such things
Amor. thumbnail
pari its abt hist dnt forget so pehle ki hi baat ho rahi hai n that oo dadi she's older to them na๐Ÿ˜ณ
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Kushi! didn't get to watch the episode but it was good.

Swetha
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

pari its abt hist dnt forget so pehle ki hi baat ho rahi hai n that oo dadi she's older to them na๐Ÿ˜ณ

i know it s history .. but i hv seen ppl stilll believe in such ๐Ÿ˜•
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i condemn wat dadi said for soyra and bad luck ... though soyra looks to be trouble maker n damn arrogant so my heart doesnt bleed for her yet ... haan dadi ne agar sai ko bolo hota toh i wld have felt real bad :)

i know i am mixing ekta kapoor emotions in this historical saga ๐Ÿ˜† hangover from other serials i guess ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
einnieearchu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for  the update.
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

i know it s history .. but i hv seen ppl stilll believe in such ๐Ÿ˜•

its in the mind yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ wat to do ๐Ÿ˜ณ