Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

PROMO Update -19th Oct,2011-Biwi hui naraz (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammak_challo

Ok - this is what I think about the precap. So it is pretty obvious that Mallika "loves" or "likes" Ash & then when Nids comes in the picture everything changes. Why? Is Mallika jealous of Nids? Nids doesn't even like Ash...! So why is she jealous? Why is she hurt? Because Nids is given preference over all the other interns to stay in the hospital?Confused

yeah i agree...Mallika seems so weak here...toughen up...or maybe she just used this as an excuse to get close to Dr. A...I think she's shocked that she ordered Nidhi to leave and Dr. A totally broke the rules and overruled her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza....RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PROMO Update -19th Oct,2011-Biwi hui naraz (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Ok - this is what I think about the precap. So it is pretty obvious that Mallika "loves" or "likes" Ash & then when Nids comes in the picture everything changes. Why? Is Mallika jealous of Nids? Nids doesn't even like Ash...! So why is she jealous? Why is she hurt? Because Nids is given preference over all the other interns to stay in the hospital?Confused

yeah i agree...Mallika seems so weak here...toughen up...or maybe she just used this as an excuse to get close to Dr. A...I think she's shocked that she ordered Nidhi to leave and Dr. A totally broke the rules and overruled her.

yeah that could be the case - I guess we'll have to wait & watchEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

awww poor Nidhi  Hug and yes i feel jealous too.. Embarrassed Dr Mallika stay away from our handsome.. only one person has got the right to hug him..  Embarrassed 

and Mallika is crying because A over-ruled her and let Nidhi stay in O.T.. Shocked this is silly.. 

thanks for sharing!! i love it how they are giving promos for each episode.. Awesome promotion.. this shall help our Trps.. 

Edited by Filza.T - 18 October 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@Ramona and Armu please girls add the link also really jealous you watch it n we only read the promos.
Thanks girls for this Written promos.

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
TanuHug
Thank you looks like this will be our next baseraLOL

Malika is too much.  If nidhi can diagnosed and works well then she should accept it sportingly. She is crying for that?? Pesonal and professional life is entirely different, ismein 12 yrs ki dosti kya karegi

On the side note this reminded me of some one's 11 yrs experience sobbingROFL

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

yes it's professional Jealousy. She loves ashutosh, but he does not. She thinks she owns him and he will always favor him no matter what. 

The original show was also like this that the character like malika was initially good with lead but then as soon as Dr ashu ( ahmad in original show) prises her good work Maika turns evil

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Thnx for sharingSmile

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
shuru hui dushmani lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.