Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Mallika is in tears and tells Ashu... 'Bara Saal... tumhe meri.. barah saal ki dosti nazar nahi aai.. aur uss... teen din ki intern ki kabiliyat nazar aa gai?' She cries n says... ' I m really hurt' and rests her head on his chest..!! Ashu is startled n is about to ... put his hand on her head... when Nidhi opens the door n is startled to see them!! She looks from Ashu to Mallika.. n feels awkward ..!!

She looks away... (a lil upset) n says.. 'Sorry' n turns n leaves..! Ashu looks on longingly! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 October 2011 at 11:22am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

jolinehabsfanER_ER_YAdesisangeltim123shantellbrowndent4uReeshAxymarshi95Saee.Ttasharosesupriablueberries.-anzaeram-sp87sushavvielgee^orpita^LoveLiveDancemagntedivra4ashwini86ameetasingh4-Preetz--Swetha-md410ALUJNA21PristineSoul-sia-AmnaIshKaranKittu4evariatagoreTheSnowmanmdeenasur.M_n_hstarasdfsur001Filza.hermosoIntrepidachammak_challochucklebuddy-Sangs-nithyamkv-Gaganjot-nivedithabamboocopteryanks28Anjalii...xXx...RamonaG....cuttieekhushimuskaanAnaya_-Priya01ZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PROMO Update -19th Oct,2011-Biwi hui naraz" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
wow...awsm thnx dear...

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanx...hehe..i jst saw it ;) looking forward for tomorrows epi

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Mallika and Ashutosh in his chamber ...Mallika sobbing tumhe meri 12 years ki dosti nazar nahi aayi aur uss intern ki teen ki kaabiliyat nazar aa gayi.  Wink..i am really hurt Ashutosh...then Ashutosh says listen to me its not that..he moves closer to her but mallika puts her head on his shoulder leaving him taken aback..ShockedShockedat that moment Nidhi opens the door sees them close,,,Mallika moves away wipes her tears...Nidhi says sorry & shuts the door..freeze on Ashutosh's face..he looks embarrassedly at Nidhi..Ouch

Edited by ramonag - 18 October 2011 at 11:27am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uLoveLiveDanceSakshifan1-anzaeram-YasminKhanum-Swetha--Preetz-md410ALUJNA21AmnaIshKaranKittu4evaSimritaSinghNandiniShFilza.chucklebuddyyanks28bamboocopter-Priya01

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
oops sorry posted it again didnt see u had already posted Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

oops sorry posted it again didnt see u had already posted Embarrassed

I was eating.. n jus saw.. the promo.. n looked around ..since u hadnt posted so i posted.. sorry Embarrassed

...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Mallika is in tears and tells Ashu... 'Bara Saal... tumhe meri.. barah saal ki dosti nazar nahi aai.. aur uss... teen din ki intern ki kabiliyat nazar aa gai?' She cries n says... ' I m really hurt' and rests her head on his chest..!! Ashu is startled n is about to ... put his hand on her head... when Nidhi opens the door n is startled to see them!! She looks from Ashu to Mallika.. n feels awkward ..!!

She looks away... (a lil upset) n says.. 'Sorry' n turns n leaves..! Ashu looks on longingly! 

I'm a bit surprised that THIS is why Mallika is crying...is she so weak??? Whoa...Confused I wanted it to be a different reason actually...man they're really fast forwarding her character...a bit too fast...also I'm surprised that she's hurt but she still hugs Ashu...so what does she do when she's actually in a good mood? LOL Nidhi  better investigate this lady fully before giving her heart away to that certain doctor Wink But I'm the reactions for AshNi here...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaFilza.bamboocopter

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
sorry for what LOL my fault didnt look carefully Embarrassed

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.