Pratigya

LAST CHAPTER (5)@pg25- ARJA FF Pyar To Hona Hi Tha (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 30

Faiza.

IF-Rockerz

Faiza.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Nice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreations

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LAST CHAPTER (5)@pg25- ARJA FF Pyar To Hona Hi Tha (Page 9)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
wonderful start...lovely concept...but i want uninterupt cont...Wink...update soon...K ke fan hain na to sabar thoda kam hi hai.Wink

TheAAcreations

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
resBig smile...m off 2 watch n readWink

TheAAcreations

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanxxx a lot everyone, i will update the next part in a bitBig smile

..CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Me Waiting Me Waiting Me Waiting!! Big smile

TheAAcreations

---forever---

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheAAcreations

---forever---

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheAAcreations

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2

The feelings of Arhaan were exactly the same which Krishna had during the scene, the scene ended n Pooja noticed nothing as the scene  was the same!! The scene ended n Arhaan had to take his helmet off, but he was too lost in Pooja and forgot to do that, the director suddenly said CUT n Arhaan came out of his fantasy world
Director: Kya karre ho yaar, kaha khoye ho
Arhaan: Sorry sir
Director: Cum on lets giv the last take again
N finally the scene was completed

After the scene everyone was off to their next shoot n Pooja came back n went towards Arhaan
Pooja: the scene was shot very nicely na
Arhaan was just luking at her beautifull face n  didn't hear what Pooja was saying
Pooja: When is ur next shoot?
Arhaan was lost in her eyes n suddenly Pooja shaked him
Pooja: Kya hua, tum kuch bolte kyu nei?
Arhaan: Sorry what did you say?
Pooja: I said'. HUHHH forget it, u don't even talk to me and Pooja directly asked him, don't u like me?
Arhaan couldn't speak anything as he really admired her
Pooja: now speak up!
Arhaan: he didn't know what to say n he didn't even know what POoja asked n he just said NO
Pooja: Whatt, u don't like me, I knew it, anyways who cares, im going
Arhaan suddenly holded Pooja;s arm n said im sorry I didn't mean to hurt u
Pooja: then what did u mean?
Arhaan: Ur very nice, I do like u
Pooja smiled n said thanks
Arhaan was again lost in Pooja's smile
Pooja luked at him n gave a bright smile n walked away
Arhaan was too simple n couldn't understand that he has started liking Pooja n went back to the director for the next shoot

After one successful month, the director arranged a party for the whole cast, Arhaan was wearing a white shirt n sky blue jeans'Pooja was wearing a purple top with black jeans, wen Pooja entered the place, Arhaan was lost again, Chandu noticed it n coughed:
Ahem ahem janaab kider dheka jara hai
Arhaan: kahi bhi to nahi
Chandu: acha??? Kafi der se note karra hu, jab bhi koi Pooja ki baat karta hai ya Pooja aati hai, tum khojate ho
Arhaan: nei nei esi koi baat nei
Chandu: Esi hi baat hai

Pooja was just walking around n suddenly noticed Arhaan looking at her, she gave a smile n just walked towards Avantika
Pooja: HI, how r u?
Avantika: Fine and what about u, ur lukign gr8
Pooja: Thanks and they were just chatting to each other
Arhaan was luking how Pooja was touching her hair n he was lost in her beautifull smile, suddenly Tunna joined Arhaan n Chandu
Tunna: Hey guys whatsss''up????? N  he just luked at Arhaan, which was luking sumwhere as if no one is sitting with him, he luked up to the direction Arhaan was luking at n he saw Pooja
Chandu winked at Tunna
Both Chandu n Tunna were lukign at Arhaan for 1 minute while Arhaan kept luking at Pooja, Arhaan was giving tiny smiles in himself, both Chandu n Tunna whispered to each other:
Daal mein kuch to kaala hai
Tunna: Kuch to??!! Boht kuch kaala hai and they started laughing n Arhaan stopped luking at Pooja and said, its really hot inside na?
Chandu: Yea, very, we r just wondering why? N gave a big laugh n Tunna also laughed
Arhaan: U both r just enough
Chandu: We will get u a drink, cum Tunna
They both walked away n were luking at Arhaan from a distance, Arhaan was luking around, he couldn't find Pooja, Pooja was gone to the washroom with Avantika
Chandu n Tunna came back with a drink n suddenly Tunna said:
Bhaiya, Pooja waha hai!
Arhaan was too lost n replied: kider????!!!
Chandu: WO UDER and pointed towards the door, where no one was standing
Arhaan suddenly noticed that hes caught by Chandu n Tunna
Chandu: kyun janaab, pakre gaye na
Arhaan: No no, there's nothing like that, I was just'Arhaan didn't know what to say n said giv me my drink
Arhaan decided to behave normal as CHandu n TUnna were starting to know that he likes Pooja'.

Meawhile everyone was off to the dance floor n only Arhaan was sitting as he didn't like  dancing, Anupam (SS) dragged Arhaan in the dance floor n pushed him towards Pooja
Pooja was having so much fun n danced like mad, Arhaan was just standing there n luking at her n even Arhaan started moving on the beats, Pooja was getting close to Arhaan n holded his hand, Arhaan really loved it n he forgot everything n started dancing with Pooja
Both were dancing together n Chandu also joined them n he was just winking at Arhaan, Arhaan gave an angry look to Chandu to stop as Pooja would notice n Chandu started laughing

The party ended n everyone had fun, everyone left n before sleeping Arhaan was just thinking about POoja n fell asleep

Many episodes passed, ArJa became veryyy good friends, while Arhaan really liked Pooja'. during the sets Chandu n Tunna teased Arhaan like mad, but Arhaan managed to behave normal n concentrated on the scenes, on the other hand Pooja also noticed that the boys were up to something but she didn't say anything

Again a new day, new shoot n another new scene for KriYa:D the scene where Pratigya dreams of Krishna entering her room while shes asleep'.as soon as the director said ACTION Arhaan/Krishna had to enter Pratigya's room, he walked towards the bed n bent down, he had to giv a 10sec luk at Pooja, he was just luking at her beautifull face n admired her, Chandu n Tunna couldn't stop laughing as they knew that ARhaan was lost in Pooja's beauty n without controlling theiselves they both gave a good laugh, the director, Pooja n Arhaan luked at them as they disturbed the shot n both just said > SORRY SORRY, u continue, the director again said ACTIONNN!!!!!!!!! N this time the scene was perfect!!! Wen finished, Arhaan just went to CHandu n Tunna n said:
Why did u both laugh???
Chandu: Sorry u were soo lost in her, that we couldn't stop laughing
Arhaan: I (and looked back that no one was coming), I was not lost in her, I was just giving the shoot
Chandu: Just giving the shoot
Tunna: AHEM AHEM and sang the song > NAZREIN MILI, DIL DHADKA MERI DHADKAN NE KAHA, LUV U POOJA hahahahaha
Chandu also laughed like a clown
Arhaan couldn't stop laughing n held both of them by their arms n wasn't leaving them n said: BADMAAASH KAHIN KE, ab bolo, kya kehre the
N both the naughty boys were completing the song: JADOO KOI CHHANE LAGA, ARHAAN KO MAZA ANE LAGA, BAS ME NAHI HAI ARMAAN, ARHAAN KO SEENE SE LAGA, KISS HIM POOJA
Pooja was walking n suddenly stopped wen she heard her name

-end of chapter 2-

Edited by Abida0201 - 20 October 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

1sibiziggywiggy---forever---ninahegdeKingOfRomanceHHWaqarZZkriya_sruthisweet_bhankiPristineSoulb2011ajitha10KP_Marinaaka.aieridreeskhan123ashGC_arja_mahi_---Yemi---corvetteCavingInshrutisinhaDareDevil_VickYSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.RrekrnVeena.S..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top