Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hailaaa!!!
Oooppss Introduction First: The Longg Speech Wali Girl!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Okay Omgoshhh What Was That?! I Had to rub my eyes you know!! Kya Kar Rahi Ho Yaar!! I'm Jealous Upar Jealous!!! ๐Ÿคฃ Now I'm Worrying About My Longgg Lost KriYa FF!!๐Ÿคฃ Jokeee!!
Awhhh Arhaan Is Sooo Shyyy!! You know Krishna on the screen, Arhaan Makes it look like as if he's the one feeling it! Remember the first time he saw her! Ufff It was like Arhaan is lost in Pooja!! ๐Ÿ˜†
And Lookeyy You've Done The Same as i thought!
Hmmm Now I'm beginning to imagine what will happen if Arhaan keeps looking at her and the director is saying "CUTTT!!!" ๐Ÿคฃ Then Arhaan will say "Ohh..Sorrry I Was Making a long staring session incase you wanna use it!"๐Ÿคฃ
Lolzz I Know I'm Lamee!!
But Awhhh Don't u think Pooja should be the shy one? Arhaan ko kyun?! Ooppsss i forgot!! Abida can do anything!๐Ÿ˜‰ Kasam Se Yaar That was Fab!!!๐Ÿ‘
I'm a follower Now!! But You'll notice i won't open the PM's ...Rememebr i'm going backwards in my inbox! and look! It's gone even higher noww with new Messages!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Chal Update Jaldi Me Waiting! ๐Ÿค—

Sadiie x
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all thanx to everyone for liking my FF, well i hope u will like alll the other 4 chapters also, those r long ones, sooo hold ur breath:D hehe

n sadieee, thanx for ur longgg longgg comment, i luv to read ur comments, thanx for liking it

n i made Arhaan shy coz hes also shy in real life na? hehehe in interviews i got to know that hes a shy person, so thats why i decided to make him the shy person, but dont worry, throughout the FF Arhaan will change;) hehehe
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wowww Abida๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... it was fabulous yaarโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ... i loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ.. awww๐Ÿ˜‰.. our Arhu babeyyy was so shy talking to Pooja๐Ÿ˜‰.. aww.. thts sweet๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›.. i really loved it Abida๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. thanks for the pm hun๐Ÿ˜ณ.. please update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. m so excited for the next part๐Ÿคช.. hope that sarhu director doesnt yell at Arhu ๐Ÿ˜ก
Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘FANTABULOUS DI..LOVED IT AWW HUMRA ARHAAN KITNA SAHRMILA HAI..CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART...๐Ÿ˜›
HHWaqarZZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well done  abida . awsom  first part . I am waiting for next  ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by HHWaqarZZ - 12 years ago
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it Abi... great job๐Ÿ‘

shrutisinha thumbnail
love u all vm all r brilent :))
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful start...lovely concept...but i want uninterupt cont...๐Ÿ˜‰...update soon...K ke fan hain na to sabar thoda kam hi hai.๐Ÿ˜‰
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res๐Ÿ˜ƒ...m off 2 watch n read๐Ÿ˜‰
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanxxx a lot everyone, i will update the next part in a bit๐Ÿ˜ƒ