Posted: 12 years ago
awesome
cont soon
waiting for 1st part
thanks for pm
ajitha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow... You are really creative! Great intro!
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Intro of my FF
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw0vfrA2uBw[/YOUTUBE]

Chapter 1
before u read my FF, i know sum of the things might be not so real, but its just a FF, i wrote my fantasy hehe, hope u all will like it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

It was a sunny day, Arhaan was getting ready for the introduction with his co actors of his 1st show Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, he was a bit nervous as it was his 1st show! On the other hand Pooja was already familiar with the tellywood and was just excited about her new show as a lead! Both of them were ready n went out for their shoot

Arhaan rushed to his n started driving'He was on his way n suddenly saw the traffic jam which was caused due to an accident
Arhaan: what should I do now'.director ko phone karu? Nei par wo kahi naraaz na hojaye'.par batana to parega'he called up his director n told him that due to an accident he will be late
Director: but i need to introduce each n every character n everyone will get the shooting dates and this is not a good impression mr Behll
Arhaan: Sorry sir, this wont happen again๐Ÿ˜•
Director: make sure it doesn't, otherwise there r many other actors ready to work with a famous director like me and he disconnected the phone
Arhaan: Phewww, I hope I will reach on time now๐Ÿ˜•

On the other hand Pooja n all the other actors reached the shoot, everyone was getting introduced to each other'.Pooja was luking around and wondering where Arhaan was, as they were the leading pair'.

Pooja went to Kunal (angad) and said:
Sabse introduction hogayi, par Arhaan kaha hai?
Kunal: I don't know, he was supposed to be here at 9.00, its already 9.15
Pooja: Yea,he should be carefull as its his 1st show na'
Kunal: You don't worry, he might be on his way
Pooja: I hope so n went

Now it was 9.30 n everyone was called up n the director was about to giv his speech about the show, but noticed that Arhaan wasn't there, he was about to call Arhaan and suddenly Arhaan knocked the door, everyone looked back n saw Arhaan
Arhaan in himself thought:sab ke sab aage and started walking towards the director, im sorry sir, the traffic'
Director: Oke oke, now take a seat as I need to explain everything to u all

Arhaan wasn't introduced to anyone, including Pooja and he sat next to her, he didn't know that Pooja was the main lead with whom he was paired up and Pooja just looked at him and thought:
Hmm to ye hai janaab! ๐Ÿ˜›
Arhaan luked back at her n he was too shy around girls so just luked down, Pooja was about to say sumthing n suddenly the director started speaking n she focused to what the director was saying
Everyone was listening carefully, the director gave the dialogues to everyone n the dates n timings of shooting'.and wished good luck to everyone.

As Arhaan was late, the director called him to stand next to him for an introduction'.The director introduced everyone again and Arhaan was happy to have such a great co-actors. Pooja was the last one and they shaked hands n greeted each other, the director left n Pooja n Arhaan were standing together

Pooja: So, nervous??
Arhaan didn't really luk at Pooja as he was too shy around girls and said: Ha? A little bit
Pooja: Why did you come late?
Arhaan: Traffic
Pooja: Traffic, ya koi or baat?๐Ÿ˜› Pooja just teased him to make him feel comfortable as it was his 1st show๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Arhaan:  Nei or koi baat nei, excuse me n walked away
Pooja wondered why he didn't speak much n just luked at him while he was walking away
Pooja: never mind'.n she luked around n went towards Anupam (SS) and was having a long chat with him about the show

Arhaan was just sitting down n having a chat with Chandu n Tunna, he was quite comfortable with them n became very gud friends with them, suddenly Pooja came there with Avantika and said:
So whats up guys, again Arhaan looked down
Avantika (arushi) said: I really liked the story of our show, I hope our show will be a success, but now I need to rehearse for my 1st shoot, I will take your leave guys
Everyone said bye to her
Arhaan was having water n just luked down all the time when Pooja was there, Pooja noticed that n while talking to Chandu N Tunna she continuesly luked at Arhaan, she wondered why he wasn't luking at her while he was the main lead opposite her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Chandu n Tunna suddenly shaked Pooja as she wasnt replying n Pooja said: Ha?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Sorry guys and luked again at Arhaan n Arhaan just finished drinking his water n walked away
Pooja said to Chandu n Tunna: Yaar ye meri taraf dhekta kyu nei, apse kuch baat ki?
Chandu: Arre kya baat karri ho, humse to itni baat karra tha, hes such a nice guy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TUnna: Ha, hes a very nice, It will be fun to shoot with him
Pooja: Acha?? I don't know why he didn't chat to me๐Ÿ˜•
Chandu n Tunna continued talking about their dialogues n script
N Pooja continuesly thought about Arhaan n wondered how she will manage to act with him if he wont talk to her at all
Pooja: Huh boht mushkil hoga, anyways guys I will take your leave now, good luck!!! N Pooja left

Sum days passed n everyone was doing a fair job, till now no shoots were shot of ArJa together n they hardly saw each other'After a few episodes finally ArJa's scene was being shot, the scene where Krishna sees Pratigya for the 1st time and this was also the 1st time that ArJa were shooting a scene together!! Arhaan was already doing a fab job n even Pooja was, so they both were trained n didn't expect to giv a failure!! Everyone was prepared n the director said ACTION:
Arhaan didn't see Pooja at all as he was too busy in dressing up, Arhaan had to giv a long look and his scene was being shot wen Pooja came in the rickshaw, while giving the scene Arhaan was lost after seeing Pooja and couldn't take his eyes off, he kept looking at her, she was luking very beautifull in the purple shalwar kameez''.The feelings of Arhaan were exactly the same as Krishna had during the scene๐Ÿ˜ณ

-end of chapter 1-
Edited by Abida0201 - 12 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
Wow !! Abida super cool openning ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
you are very talented โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ GR8 writer ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
awsome โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโค๏ธ
Thanks!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow what a great opening yaar ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
ABI WONDERFUL START YAAR๐Ÿ˜›I M IMPRESSED๐Ÿ˜›
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
superb...good job...thanks 4 sharing the chapter one..
AWESOME VM TOO YAAR MINDBLOWING๐Ÿ˜›
beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ superb  updates abida, brilliant starting, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  so he is attracted to her, waiting for next updates.plse try to update soon.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG..!!... Abi, u made an awesome start, n wat a VM yaar completly on ARJA, lubb it alot... Continue soon plzz... PYAR THO HOGAYA tumhari FF se...