Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat & Maanvi Nokh Jokh <33

..Amira.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really Likee Maanvi and Viraat's Nokh Jokh <33 Their Scenezz Aree Always Awwesomeee. 😍 Seriously I likee thee way they fight n they talk πŸ˜‰ Hopeee wee get moree n moree scenez of themm. 😳 Viraat is a burniing dudeee withh the dameekeedar girl Maanu πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ lovee theem <33 Plzz sharee Ur opinion on themm. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good to hear that the Virat-Manvi fever is spreading. They are very infectiousπŸ˜‰.

I am totally in love with them and want to see more and more of their nok-jhok πŸ˜†
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Yeah i agree with u i really love there scenes too there so funny the way they fight and the way virat teases manvi, would love to see more scenes of them
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What can I say more about ViRman that i haven't already said?πŸ˜†.They burn my screen every single day and I am greedy for more LOL.
..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

Good to hear that the Virat-Manvi fever is spreading. They are very infectiousπŸ˜‰.

I am totally in love with them and want to see more and more of their nok-jhok πŸ˜†

Aww 😳 πŸ˜† Theey Aree very uniqueee <333
Hopeee wee havee always to see their nokh jokh.

..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Yeah i agree with u i really love there scenes too there so funny the way they fight and the way virat teases manvi, would love to see more scenes of them

Yeep. 😳 Hopeee So. Lovee theem <3333 😍 very beautifull coupleee.
πŸ€—
..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

What can I say more about ViRman that i haven't already said?πŸ˜†.They burn my screen every single day and I am greedy for more LOL.

Heey. Wee All aree just crazy about theem <333 just waitiing for tommorow's epi πŸ˜‰

.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I looove this new jodi... I think one of the most realistic couple in teleland...their banter is so natural.

They're AWESOOOME!
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha ya true! They're such a funny yet lovely couple! <3

Love their nok-jhoks. <3 And the last scene today was so cute, Virat is a good guy! :D
..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_eyez123

I looove this new jodi... I think one of the most realistic couple in teleland...their banter is so natural.

They're AWESOOOME!

loveee loveee <333  Yeepp. Agreee 😳
Just Awwesomeee?. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ lovee theem πŸ€—