Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Anji Ranganath Saga

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
well guys i seriously think kuch to khichdi pak rahi haiWink...from the day they both met their scenes are so cute to fall in love withEmbarrassed...where ranganath is always flirty and keep on throwing his heart on her, anji too enjoys it and her sweet smile says it all...yesterday too when ranganath was there to meet nidhi she thought he came for her...now too he offered her a cup of tea...omg...they both look so cute together...loving them...go i guess ANATH is about to sizzleWinkTongueLOL

Anji : Hulchul Huyi
Ranganath : Zara shor hua
Anji: Dil chor hua
Ranganath: Teri aur hua
Anath: Aisi chale jab hawa
Ishq hua hi hua
Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSharjuhi4evrAmnaIshshaz2009LuvRanJichammak_challoDarine1980

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anji Ranganath Saga" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshul_002

Groupbie

anshul_002

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
AGREE WITH U...anji and ranganath looks so great

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah roop,dis saga is also going 2 b interestng.

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Anji & Rangnath def make a cute couple - but honestly I like Rangnath also with Nids...Embarrassed For some reason I am not liking Nids & Ash's jodiConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammak_challo

Anji & Rangnath def make a cute couple - but honestly I like Rangnath also with Nids...Embarrassed For some reason I am not liking Nids & Ash's jodiConfused

SAME PINCH YAR
i was not expecting anyone thinking like what i think
 i too like ranganath nidhi moreSmile

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hahahah..super loved ur post LOL I'm really enjoying ANATH's chemistry and their duo..! so looking forward to seeing them together..! Smile

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
anji n rangnath really make a sweet couple,..i ve a strong feeling ki dy will turn a loving couple soon,..their prt in show is always so osum!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.