Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
 Wizardofoz...ur funny...LOL...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on Oct. 18th (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umm1234

Goldie

umm1234

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
The writers do not do their homework properly.In a previous episode when Shehenshah and Nidhi were running and crawling under the beds in the ward, Dr. Ashutosh said that Shehenshah had meningitis and he should not move at all.Today he's shown running all over the town with two days starvation and what brings him down is not his medical condition or fatigue but accident? Ashutosh is going super fast in his love track.At this rate by the 15th episode they'll be celebrating their first born's birthday LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.AreYaar

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

The dialogues were nice as stand alones, Tanu...I don't think they fit the scene or AN's relationship at this point...in their previous convos, there was always a professional touch...even if there was that sense of something intangible, a connection b/w them...I liked how that was being shown...changing the topic to PYAR discussions today...felt out of the blue...and frankly I wasn't really feeling the chemistry in that scene...the flow didn't seem natural.

And yes, I too wasn't that impressed with KK's acting in some scenes today...she could have done better.

Anu as i said.. i feel this whole thing is a bit too early... there was no need of a smiling Doc A.. complimenting Doc N ka jadoo... Confused  Objectively.. i m a bit confused as to why the makers are pushing the pedal on the Mushy n Gushy Doc A-N convos.. its too early in the day!!

N KK wasnt impressive barring the last bit... for me.. at all.. i expected lot of compassion from her side.. in the Shahensha scene.. given how she feels that tug in her heart for the kids.. n esp Shahensha .. whom she admitted to Anji that she was missing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunNaaAreYaar

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I agree...I want Dr. A to go back to being the Dr. A from that cabin scene where he's asking her when he gave her any haq...lets make him serious again...smiling and caring for her on and off...but it should be Nidhi who falls faster...today Dr. A looked like he's pretty close to falling in love. I think they were trying to hard with the dialogues and it ended up being all philosophical and mushy...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaFilza.without-fathomAreYaar

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I agree...I want Dr. A to go back to being the Dr. A from that cabin scene where he's asking her when he gave her any haq...lets make him serious again...smiling and caring for her on and off...but it should be Nidhi who falls faster...today Dr. A looked like he's pretty close to falling in love. I think they were trying to hard with the dialogues and it ended up being all philosophical and mushy...

Eggjactly Yanku.. at th moment.. A is falling for N... the smile really wasnt needed today. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

wizardofoz

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Eggjactly Yanku.. at th moment.. A is falling for N... the smile really wasnt needed today. Confused

Yeah as gorgeous as MB looks when he smiles...EmbarrassedWink...I don't want him to use it so much...let it remain a rare thing...showered only on the lucky people in his life...ahem ahem... WinkLOL yeah he did look like he was falling for her today...they need to slow it down...I wanna see him strict, tough, indifferent, and back to his dark moods again...introspective and introverted...hope he treats her professionally but she falls for him regardless...that much I don't mind...they need to go back to the drawing board with AshNi and look at DK too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaArmu4evarekhab25Filza.

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Milika was crying i feel caus ashu allowed Nidhi to take d duty of doc even if she is nt d prt of hospital..n more probably even if Millika had protested to dats y she ws crying..n dat d point is goin on dat millika is realising d jealosy for nidhi's part..nw..n further she will definately try to create diff btwn ashu n nidhi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.