Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Thoughts on Oct. 18th (Page 2)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Haiooo rabba... Shahensha.. ji to .. bade hoke.. IPL team banaye na banaye... ACTING zarur join kar sakte hain..!! Abhi se itne Filmy hain.. aage ka to rab rakha!! Silly  And the hosp Security... *I bow down to u* ... Doc. Kotnis General Hosp.. mein... m deffo not going as a patient... however wuld drop by as a PHAN of AshNi Embarrassed

Looking over the 'Creative Liberty' ...the start n ending of the Epi were AWESOMEEE!! Blushing ... Nidhis.. 'Doc A culd have called.. he has my no.. but he wont.. coz i KNOW him' .. omg.. omg... aaj suraj kahan se uga hai Nidhi ji...is it .'Kuch kuch hota hai.. tum nahi samjhoge Anji?'ROFL 

Love Anji.. yaar.. she is growing on me.. day on day... she has a very.. 'Cute n innocent' look on her face.. n hence becomes endearing..! 

The MOMENT of the day... was the awesome.. CURT interaction between Mallika n Nidhi.. when she asked Nidhi to leave the OT based on hosp rules... omg.. when Ashu.. gaves his consent.. Mallikas expressions were to DIE for.. or should it be.. to KILL for Wink  Aah...Rukhsar...my jaan.. bring it on girl.. u make GREY .. my fave color..!! 

The AshNi convo... was.. a total surprise for me.. coz i din expect it AT ALL...!! Has this show.. from epi 1.. ever proved that Doc A deserves a 'Doc Hardstone' tag??? I dun remember Ahmer being that SOFT n Genial to Zoya... i feel Ashu is softening to Nidhi a bit too early... (tho the drooler in me .. cant be happier) 

The dialogues today made me smile like anything...

---- Fikar karna.. humara farz hai... aur Enjoy karna tumhara Haq!
---- Ise Jadoo nahi... Pyaar kehte hain...
---- Par ye subject ... med school mein nahi padhaya jaata
---- Kuch cheezein zindagi hume sikha deti hai..
----Aapne Zindagi ke baare mein bahut kuch sikh liya hai
----Seekhne ke liye... Darwaze.. KHULE rakhne padte hain..
----Kuch darwaze.. zindagi.. khud band kar deti hai...

Haiii.. m really happy today.. the dialogue writing is improving..!! Keep up the good job CVs..!! Lovely post Anu..!! Clap

N i do have a not so happy observation barring Shahensha today... ..Kritz.. in her scenes with Shahensha.. wasnt.. as emotional.. as i wanted or hoped her to be..! Ouch

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 October 2011 at 11:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttapuMehek25Filza.rabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28AreYaar

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wonderful post Tanu.
I too felt that Ashu is softening a bit too soon, but if that's the way the love story will move forward then so be it. I too am all in favour of love blossoming between these two. As what we all are here to watch is a  hatke love story...

As for Anji... that girl is growing on me too, but I still have some reservations about Dr. Rangnath...Dunno why but this actor does not gel much with the character... Maybe I should give him some time and I will begin to relate to him soon...

Wonderful analysis on the whole dears...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aloo12Armu4eva

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

agree anu...how can the kids bond so much with a doctor in 2 days? I remember Dr. Ranga asking nidhi ki aap mujhe bataiye aapki 2 days ki salary kitni hui...so that means she worked only for 2 days Stern Smile and in that time only the kids bonded so much with her...? obviously that's not possible... hmmm...

I too didn't like the pyaar ka gyaan that nidhi madam gave LOL it simply wasn't required...dialogues should have been better... 

Heya Manali...bade dino baad yahaan darshan diye...do you still watch the show regularly?

Yep I found some things inconsistent today...Nidhi's pyar ke life lessons didn't really flow well and I don't think Ashu-Nidhi have reached that stage where these sort of philosophical dialogues from Nidhi would make sense.
AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

The dialogues today made me smile like anything...

---- Fikar karna.. humara farz hai... aur Enjoy karna tumhara Haq!
---- Ise Jadoo nahi... Pyaar kehte hain...
---- Par ye subject ... med school mein nahi padhaya jaata
---- Kuch cheezein zindagi hume sikha deti hai..
----Aapne Zindagi ke baare mein bahut kuch sikh liya hai
----Seekhne ke liye... Darwaze.. KHULE rakhne padte hain..
----Kuch darwaze.. zindagi.. khud band kar deti hai...

Haiii.. m really happy today.. the dialogue writing is improving..!! Keep up the good job CVs..!! Lovely post Anu..!! Clap

N i do have a not so happy observation barring Shahensha today... ..Kritz.. in her scenes with Shahensha.. wasnt.. as emotional.. as i wanted or hoped her to be..! Ouch

The dialogues were nice as stand alones, Tanu...I don't think they fit the scene or AN's relationship at this point...in their previous convos, there was always a professional touch...even if there was that sense of something intangible, a connection b/w them...I liked how that was being shown...changing the topic to PYAR discussions today...felt out of the blue...and frankly I wasn't really feeling the chemistry in that scene...the flow didn't seem natural.

And yes, I too wasn't that impressed with KK's acting in some scenes today...she could have done better.

Armu4evaMaz.

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Yep it was kinda mixed episode..

I missed the first Nidhi-Anjie convo while watching on TV, I think without that scene it would make more sense to see Nidhi get back to the hospital, but since they showed that..it looks like Nidhi is in 2 minds about the children incident and it takes out the impact of all that she said to Ranganath..and now it just seems mehh...

Nidhi's instinct to stopover and check about the accident...was a nice touch that the doctor traits is very much a part of her nature...and followed by her being very involved in the aspects of the treatment to Shehenshah... I was siding with Mallika in the OT scene...but yea they show Ashutosh as the emotional guy...he is such an anti thesis to this hardstone title..LOL

@pyaar dialogues..yea I agree. Assuming her association with the kids has been for a longer time...then for Nidhi to say that it's the love between her and the kids which is special is fine...honestly the scene could have been given a lighter tone with the same med school dialogue..

@touching the earrings bit...I interpret that as her thinking over the khule bandh darwaaze and realizing that she hasn't been able to find anything else that excites her, all other roads lead to dead ends because she was already on the right path as a doctor?Confused...But even that seems vague cos it's only been a couple of days that she was away from the hospital and she wasn't even open to thinking about what to do next as a career when her dad put forth options..Confused

Anyhow...I liked the Ranganath-Anjie scene...at least on their front the conversations are steady on the cheesy quotient LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--without-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Yep it was kinda mixed episode..

I missed the first Nidhi-Anjie convo while watching on TV, I think without that scene it would make more sense to see Nidhi get back to the hospital, but since they showed that..it looks like Nidhi is in 2 minds about the children incident and it takes out the impact of all that she said to Ranganath..and now it just seems mehh... Exactly...that scene made her look flippant all of a sudden when just in the previous epi she was all serious telling RN the reason for why she can't go backConfused

Nidhi's instinct to stopover and check about the accident...was a nice touch that the doctor traits is very much a part of her nature...and followed by her being very involved in the aspects of the treatment to Shehenshah... I was siding with Mallika in the OT scene...but yea they show Ashutosh as the emotional guy...he is such an anti thesis to this hardstone title..LOL Yeah it was a nice touch but again, inconsistent...she was oscillating b/w flippant and carefree and then suddenly "responsible" doctor/human beingConfused

@pyaar dialogues..yea I agree. Assuming her association with the kids has been for a longer time...then for Nidhi to say that it's the love between her and the kids which is special is fine...honestly the scene could have been given a lighter tone with the same med school dialogue..Yes, the med school dialogue was nice but overall the pyar and zindagi philosophies just didn't gel with me and felt forced in...I don't think KK enacted that too well either...to suddenly get so sappy and start talking about deep pyar and doors etc. being closed in life...waise hello where did the band darwaaze line even come from??? What basis did she have to say that?ConfusedLOL

@touching the earrings bit...I interpret that as her thinking over the khule bandh darwaaze and realizing that she hasn't been able to find anything else that excites her, all other roads lead to dead ends because she was already on the right path as a doctor?Confused...But even that seems vague cos it's only been a couple of days that she was away from the hospital and she wasn't even open to thinking about what to do next as a career when her dad put forth options..Confused No yaar the earrings definitely seemed to have more to do with Ashutosh...cuz of the way they showed her watching him leave and then playing with the earrings with that smile on her face...career didn't really seem to be on her mind thereConfusedLOL...like I said there were inconsistencies in Nidhi today...randomness.

Anyhow...I liked the Ranganath-Anjie scene...at least on their front the conversations are steady on the cheesy quotient LOL haha word! I also liked the RN-Anjie scene cuz like you said...they are consistent in their cheesinessLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
the dadi bua and Nidhi convo at the beginning was pretty good and funny especiallythe flying kiss that they give to one another...Nidhi's was cute but dadi buas was hillarious ...ROFL...especially her facial expressions.

I agree that the dialouges about love at Shahensha's bedside were a bit uncalled for at this stage as they are yet to fall in love,but if they were to be said at a later stage then the dialogues would have been delight to listen to.

What I found really unreal a nd weird was to how Shahensha managed to escape from the hospital and that to with Nidhi's address...it's not that easy to get hold of a doctors address as it's confidential stuff and that to by a kid...LOL...

All in all an ok episode but I'm expecting a lot more from this show as I want Dr Ashutosh and Nidhi ti discover their love for one another with more delicacy,sublety and depth...do not want all these cliched random flying duppattas flying around with the saiyaan track blaring in the background...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shaz2009AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index