Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yah.. thats true.. n i dun expect it to be a topper.. but.. hopefully theres some improvement...

Already its lagging behind all the Sony Prime time shows.. in th first week...(tho was expected its up against a cult show n a youth show) ... also promos of Shwetas new show has started airing.. so that gives.. KTLK around 1 month to cover ground.. πŸ˜Š  Fingers crossed..! 

yes but Shweta is cast as a middle aged  character  there (deglamourised type )as per the promo  so dont know if that show will be a potential threat hope not anyway😊
mansari86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wat a third class cheat of pakistani evr Green drama serial  DHOOP KINARAY πŸ˜‘ Edited by mansari86 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: umm1234

The writers do not do their homework properly.In a previous episode when Shehenshah and Nidhi were running and crawling under the beds in the ward, Dr. Ashutosh said that Shehenshah had meningitis and he should not move at all.Today he's shown running all over the town with two days starvation and what brings him down is not his medical condition or fatigue but accident? Ashutosh is going super fast in his love track.At this rate by the 15th episode they'll be celebrating their first born's birthday πŸ˜†.

LMAO I wouldn't be surprised if they show that...Nidhi is already "Saiyaaan-ing" all over the place and apparently jealousy will make her realize her pheelings soon enough too...wonderfulπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...I hope they don't throw in more contrived stuff to stretch out the show.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Anu as i said.. i feel this whole thing is a bit too early... there was no need of a smiling Doc A.. complimenting Doc N ka jadoo... πŸ˜•  Objectively.. i m a bit confused as to why the makers are pushing the pedal on the Mushy n Gushy Doc A-N convos.. its too early in the day!!

N KK wasnt impressive barring the last bit... for me.. at all.. i expected lot of compassion from her side.. in the Shahensha scene.. given how she feels that tug in her heart for the kids.. n esp Shahensha .. whom she admitted to Anji that she was missing...

Exactly, Tanu...just imagine how much better this scene had been if they had talked about their work or about their patient instead of jhaadoing philosophies like they've known each other forever...it's not the point in the story where this will seem believable...I liked previous AN scenes cuz there were interesting undercurrents even as AN talked of other things relating to their work etc...those are the kind of interactions needed at this point...they are already jumping to mush?πŸ˜•

And yeah KK was just off todayπŸ˜•
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

the dadi bua and Nidhi convo at the beginning was pretty good and funny especiallythe flying kiss that they give to one another...Nidhi's was cute but dadi buas was hillarious ...🀣...especially her facial expressions.

I agree that the dialouges about love at Shahensha's bedside were a bit uncalled for at this stage as they are yet to fall in love,but if they were to be said at a later stage then the dialogues would have been delight to listen to.

What I found really unreal a nd weird was to how Shahensha managed to escape from the hospital and that to with Nidhi's address...it's not that easy to get hold of a doctors address as it's confidential stuff and that to by a kid...πŸ˜†...

All in all an ok episode but I'm expecting a lot more from this show as I want Dr Ashutosh and Nidhi ti discover their love for one another with more delicacy,sublety and depth...do not want all these cliched random flying duppattas flying around with the saiyaan track blaring in the background...πŸ˜†...

LOL yeah Dadi bua was cute there and I liked the dialogues of Nidhi's dad too...

@bold: Exactly...I'm also expecting better from this show and today's AN convo was just not it...a little more subtlety and delicacy is required...so far no dupattas flying around and I'm thankful but yes unnecessary mush isn't needed either.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chalo at least today I'm not a loner with 'mixed feelings' πŸ˜† 

And my mixed are sort of inclined towards decline - if that makes sense  I'm going to totally ignore the non existent security and what not 'creative liberties' of this show - cause honestly, utna to given hi maan liya ab maine! 

But echoing you - the latter two scenes, in the OT, and the AN convo - πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

I personally wish either that Mallika had not been so reasonable, or that Ashutosh had exercised greater objectivity. The way the OT scene played out - Nidhi was being Nidhi (no qualms on that), Mallika was being very reasonable and professional and I frankly did not detect anything personal in her telling Nidhi how the rules stood. But then in came Ashutosh - and although we have to get a fair share of build up scenes where he backs up Nidhi over Mallika - this one for me went anti his character as such. I wish it had played out more like, him appreciating her bringing in the patient - genuinely and humbly in a personal than professional manner, like he felt the gratitude himself - and then nudged her to leave the OT but go on and stay for Shehanshah, maybe even in his own cabin - anything, basically to show his softening, gratitude and appreciation of her gesture, more than Mallika's more or less professional appreciation - but not the way it was done, where his stance stood in high contradiction with the kind of character he is! I mean creative liberty bhi kitni stretch karoge yaar - hospital has liability for this patient, and if anything happens to him in this OT - how exactly is Nidhi's presence and responsibility accounted for? That's only one of the technical problems with the scenario - which, to me, a character like Ashutosh could not dismiss as summarily as he did. Definitely a no-no scene build up for me. 

And of course, like you said Nur, followed up that AN convo, which if anything, only worsened the case. I'm not even going to talk about how I think the conversation should have gone, because all I could think was - seriously? Nidhi is now preaching gyaan of life and love to Ashutosh - have they made it even half way to the kind of 'comfort' where they can even strike a conversation like that? The only line I liked in this scene was Nidhi telling Ashutosh how she regretted being responsible for this situation on his hands. A credible confession coming from someone like her. But how I wish Ashutosh had (even now, if not before) appreciated her prompt gesture coming to rescue, in a way beyond professional, but only just warming up and not full on plunging to (OMG OTT) remarks like, what spell have you cast on these kids πŸ€’

Okay - I said I wasn't going to go into how the conversation should have gone. Overall, 4/10 for the episode. For the bleak saving interludes in between mostly potential scenes gone oh so wrong. The kid enacting Shehanshah is definitely worth his money. I might have to make a bizarre statement like saying Mallika came closest to being the character of the day for me - but I'll hold it back. KK and MB are doing just fine with their acting - but who will save them from such scripting of scenes? πŸ€”

Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyyy Jzee...lol yeah today we're a fair bunch of ppl with mixed feelings...haha

Yes you've summarized it...Ashutosh's dialogue in the OT was the start of it...why show him just melt so easily?? Mallika was right in her stance and a better build up to that scene would have given it some credibility.

And the AN scene...I don't mind Ashutosh's 'jaadu' dialogue as much as I mind Nidhi's response...PYAAAR...*headdesk* That would be the moment where I was totally put off from that scene...and I think KK was on the trite side with her acting in that scene too...not that the material was helping her much, to be fair. And then toh it just got worse with Nidhi's random life philosophies...really NOT needed there cuz AN DON'T share that equation yet and the writing in this case let them down...their dynamic didn't feel natural there for them to be having that convo...it's almost like the writer just wanted to add in fancy philosophy dialogues without thinking about where the characters stand at this point in the story.

Mallika was most definitely the character of the day cuz she was the only one being PROFESSIONAL out of all them...lol
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lovely analysis!  

A good episode today. but all that kid running, accident and Nidhi reaching him was very filmy.. 

I loved N's reaction in the ambulance when Shahenshah takes A's name... even Anji was too good then! loving her character.  

In O.T there was a lot said in expressions by all three of them.  No one had ever imagined Dr A compromising on hospital rules for an intern but today they saw him break the tradition.. and Mallika got pissed off. She looked furious.  I thought she will now throw N out of there herself! The actor did a very good job. She will make evil villain in future.. πŸ˜†

I thought Dr. A speaking up for her Nidhi was like a natural response from him as N was concerned.,.. maybe a step influenced by heart not mind.. She obviously was surprised.. πŸ˜† I loved it how her eyes followed Dr A all the way till he comes to stand beside them. Then she looks down but again will be sneaking glances at him. It was cute. 

And the last part was good.. liked her saying 'sorry' and him saying 'thanks'...  though yes Nidhi sharing pearls of wisdom about 'pyar' did not gel.. πŸ˜• But for the positives, i loved it when Mr hardstone went in the ICU to have a chat with N. 😳There was hesitation the way he says thank you without making any eye contact. And the way N says sorry without looking at him was lovely.  So her saying 'love' struck Ashutosh and his dialogue about 'life closing doors' left her thinking. From those mischievous looks N gives in the end and the way she plays with her ear-rings it looks like she will anyhow open those closed doors and make an entry.

now after seeing the pre-cap even i felt a bit jealous. πŸ˜³

Also keeping my biases aside as an AshNi fan, for two reasons i think N must not have been allowed inside O.T... Her emotional attachment with the patient. And the obvious, her resignation. 

Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

And then toh it just got worse with Nidhi's random life philosophies...really NOT needed there cuz AN DON'T share that equation yet and the writing in this case let them down...their dynamic didn't feel natural there for them to be having that convo...it's almost like the writer just wanted to add in fancy philosophy dialogues without thinking about where the characters stand at this point in the story.

You know Nur, just like we've discussed so many times how 'hawt' doesn't translate to 'chemistry' contrary to popular (mis)belief, a bunch of random ambiguous statements do not come together to become a profound/subtle opinion. In fact, some of the best dialogues in good pieces of fiction are simple, straightforward and blunt in making a point. Like a frankly my dear I don't give a damn... or one of our common favorites meri pareshaani tu hai ... sigh! Why is simple so hard to come across? 
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nureat01

Heya Manali...bade dino baad yahaan darshan diye...do you still watch the show regularly?

Yep I found some things inconsistent today...Nidhi's pyar ke life lessons didn't really flow well and I don't think Ashu-Nidhi have reached that stage where these sort of philosophical dialogues from Nidhi would make sense.

naa yaar missed few epis in between... life is becoming very busy...and you know why...πŸ˜†I am just running around all the time... but still trying to catch up whenever I can...

I hope the show doesn't go down from here πŸ˜•