Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hmmm...I have some mixed feelings about this epiLOL

It was definitely faster paced than the last two epis...the story moved ahead...

Nice touch in the beginning with the Anjie-Nidhi convo...where Nidhi didn't exactly answer Anjie's question directly but her saying, "I know him...he'd never call" said enough about how her mind is working...and nice touch with making her wear the black earrings again...conscious or subconscious touch? lol

Then Shehenshah ji sneaking around the hospital easily managing to get Nidhi's address from one file and so easily running off as well?? Security is obviously non-existent in this hospitalLOL

The kid is a good actor though...he did good in the bit where Nidhi finds him on the street and he tells her he was looking for her only.

The 'internal head injury' diagnosisLOL...ah well...the OT bit was moved through quite quickly...I feel Mallika was right in her stance technically...Nidhi doesn't work at the hospital anymore so she shouldn't be there in the OT...but ofcourse they have to make it emotional with Ashu allowing Nidhi to stay and Saiyaaan playing away to gloryLOL

Now my real issue with the epi...the Ashu-Nidhi convo at Shehenshah's bedside...seriously PYAR convos?? At THIS point? Really wasn't needed and I found it quite trite and cheesy...didn't like the dialogues much in that bit...they could have shown the convo far more subtly and naturally...this didn't quite fit to me...as it is Nidhi's superfast "bonding" with the kids in the show is being exaggerated and now it's all coming down to "pyar" and Nidhi giving life lectures?? ErmmConfusedLOL...so her fingering the earrings after he leaves means she's already in lowe?? Baj gayi dil ki ghanti? Very goodLOL

Precap is interesting...I wonder why Mallika was crying cuz of which Ashu was consoling her by hugging her and Nidhi walks in at that very momentLOL

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821sarahjcAmulya159art80rainbows07jishan005--Minks--supriaShaiqMadihaArmu4evaAbhiAniGauri22kuttapuFilza.BingeMehek25Maz.without-fathomminizznneeiilla-little-hopeyanks28SunNaayipeebamboocopterRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on Oct. 18th" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wizardofoz

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAreYaar

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
great one again nureat
loved ur post
fully agree with you
me too had mixed feelings about the epi

as it is Nidhi's superfast "bonding" with the kids in the show is being exaggerated and now it's all coming down to "pyar" and Nidhi giving life lectures?? ErmmConfusedLOL

i too didn't liked this that much...and i also find this superfast bonding supernatural...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShArmu4evabamboocopterAreYaar

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i think 1st c shud feel for d professn then for love...

Armu4evaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

nice analysis yaar. well kamlesh pandeyji please realistic approach continue kariye serial ki health key liye LOL. lagta hai koi intern story likh raha hai ab. The first two weeks were super awesome. This week is awesome too, though the realistic touch needs to be maintained.

I agree...things were pretty good for the first two week but since Friday's hour long epi, things are a little inconsistent in some ways...this Shehenshah track has been quite contrivedConfused...and it's culmination in the hospital today left much to be desired in my opinion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayipeebamboocopter

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

great one again nureat
loved ur post
fully agree with you

as it is Nidhi's superfast "bonding" with the kids in the show is being exaggerated and now it's all coming down to "pyar" and Nidhi giving life lectures?? ErmmConfusedLOL

i too didn't liked this that much...and i also find this superfast bonding supernatural...

Thanks, Roopal...LOL@ the superfast bonding being supernatural...very true...I feel they didn't need to show Nidhi giving those "wise" lectures about pyar and life...it didn't really flow well.

Originally posted by rabzonedge

i think 1st c shud feel for d professn then for love...

I agree...I would have liked it if they showed Nidhi getting the realization about her profession more than giving lectures about love.

Armu4evaRoopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by roopalgupta

great one again nureat
loved ur post
fully agree with you

Thanks, Roopal...LOL@ the superfast bonding being supernatural...very true...I feel they didn't need to show Nidhi giving those "wise" lectures about pyar and life...it didn't really flow well.

@bold
yeah i felt they mistakenly they gave the dialogues of mallika to nidhiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShArmu4evaAreYaar

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
agree anu...how can the kids bond so much with a doctor in 2 days? I remember Dr. Ranga asking nidhi ki aap mujhe bataiye aapki 2 days ki salary kitni hui...so that means she worked only for 2 days Stern Smile and in that time only the kids bonded so much with her...? obviously that's not possible... hmmm...

I too didn't like the pyaar ka gyaan that nidhi madam gave LOL it simply wasn't required...dialogues should have been better... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002Armu4evalakshmAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.