Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think that im gonna be loving ManVir (or is it VirMan?) alot more than Jeevika and Viren because i think that Dr Manan should be wiv jeevika but unfortunately they have to give him the role of the guy who loses his love. But anywayz i just cant wait for the next scenes of Maanvi and Virat. They have some sizzling chemistry and the way he finds any way to touch her πŸ˜³. Their jodi is more of a love-hate one. I hope that Maanvi gets married to virat just so tht she can stay with her sister, then we will get to see more scenes of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the club. I like both Jodis too but Virman is hawttt!!!!!
..Amira.. thumbnail
I lovee Bothh Jodiiz. Virman&Jeevi <33
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I love both Jodi's virman and jeevi but virman is hatke different type of jodi i love there fights
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Oh the way he held her arm and threatened her. I thought she would start planning revenge on him or maybe cry but instead she smiles and thinks about Dadaji πŸ˜›
The episode hasnt aired in the UK yet and i dont wanna watch it online. But i loved the precap where Maanvi tells dadji about jeevika cooking meat and smoking and drinking alcohol.
Oh gos JeeVi wedding will be a huge chance to see VirMan. I can jsut imagine Maanvi looking beautiful and stealing her Jeeja jis shoes and Virat running after her and they could do what they did in DMG where they fall onto the bed, maybe someone will see and VirMan would have to get married because of the Badnami. And i can imagine after the wedding them two both blaming each other saying that you the reason we has to get married.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lurveee both the Jodi's, I think Virat and Maanvi have that intense relationship, their fights when they are together will be awesome to see. But for now they are just gorgeous together. Same with Jeevika and Viren, lurve those two too. Great couples in this show <3
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Lurveee both the Jodi's, I think Virat and Maanvi have that intense relationship, their fights when they are together will be awesome to see. But for now they are just gorgeous together. Same with Jeevika and Viren, lurve those two too. Great couples in this show <3

Swnaseaaa πŸ˜ƒ
Yaaay you watch this too. Now it can be like the DMG days. VirMan are like our Rahul and Muskaan and obviously KaSh but Maanvi is more like Muskaan.
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one thing is clear from todays episode that bua jee dont like maanvi at all and in the last scene when she saw viraat and manvi together she dont like their closeness
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think ke doctor manan will create a drama bc of which jeevika andviren engagement might break and every one will blame maanvi for all this.πŸ˜’
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Who would have thought b4 the show they would be such a big hit.🀣..I mean I am glad that Maanvi and Viraat are played by two fresh faces rather than seasoned actors..it kind of makes people want to know this jodi moreπŸ˜†..and yeah he is always stalking her🀣. jahan Maavi wahan Viraat..🀣.wonder what will happen once he falls for her completely..😍