Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I think that im gonna be loving ManVir (or is it VirMan?) alot more than Jeevika and Viren because i think that Dr Manan should be wiv jeevika but unfortunately they have to give him the role of the guy who loses his love. But anywayz i just cant wait for the next scenes of Maanvi and Virat. They have some sizzling chemistry and the way he finds any way to touch her Embarrassed. Their jodi is more of a love-hate one. I hope that Maanvi gets married to virat just so tht she can stay with her sister, then we will get to see more scenes of them.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_RoymingaMishtiShonaLuxXxiousArtz2cute4u_22coolfirecharmz517ClaraOswald...Labyrinth..Harpreet.MRach-dcMillerrr88xxXSejalXxxa2zahidRavishingSaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virat And Maanvi" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Welcome to the club. I like both Jodis too but Virman is hawttt!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I lovee Bothh Jodiiz. Virman&Jeevi <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I love both Jodi's virman and jeevi but virman is hatke different type of jodi i love there fights

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuuloverr2cute4u_22..Amira..

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Oh the way he held her arm and threatened her. I thought she would start planning revenge on him or maybe cry but instead she smiles and thinks about Dadaji Tongue
The episode hasnt aired in the UK yet and i dont wanna watch it online. But i loved the precap where Maanvi tells dadji about jeevika cooking meat and smoking and drinking alcohol.
Oh gos JeeVi wedding will be a huge chance to see VirMan. I can jsut imagine Maanvi looking beautiful and stealing her Jeeja jis shoes and Virat running after her and they could do what they did in DMG where they fall onto the bed, maybe someone will see and VirMan would have to get married because of the Badnami. And i can imagine after the wedding them two both blaming each other saying that you the reason we has to get married.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuuloverr2cute4u_22xxXSejalXxxRach-dc

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Lurveee both the Jodi's, I think Virat and Maanvi have that intense relationship, their fights when they are together will be awesome to see. But for now they are just gorgeous together. Same with Jeevika and Viren, lurve those two too. Great couples in this show <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuuloverr2cute4u_22xxXSejalXxxRach-dc

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

Lurveee both the Jodi's, I think Virat and Maanvi have that intense relationship, their fights when they are together will be awesome to see. But for now they are just gorgeous together. Same with Jeevika and Viren, lurve those two too. Great couples in this show <3

Swnaseaaa Big smile
Yaaay you watch this too. Now it can be like the DMG days. VirMan are like our Rahul and Muskaan and obviously KaSh but Maanvi is more like Muskaan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuuloverr2cute4u_22

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
one thing is clear from todays episode that bua jee dont like maanvi at all and in the last scene when she saw viraat and manvi together she dont like their closeness Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.