Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yu not the only 1...i hate the guy n skip his parts...i want to c arhi not him ðŸ˜¡
deleteaccount thumbnail
actually we hav to watch those gross scenes if we want the story to  continue!! :(
san2346 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cvs  are thinking of his exit that why giving more screen time for the last before making him ta ta...bye bye...😆 So plz bear the emotional atyachar from CVs...😆
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

This act of Shyam with Shashi - is annoying, revolting, unealistic and un-necessary .

By making shyam so evil , they are spoiling a nice story .

exactly!
CV started the character of shyam as tricky but polite. now it has been tricky and violent character. spending almost 1/3 time everyday is really useless. definitely it will affect the TRP. i always forward shyam's part as i watch recorded video.

blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shyam as a character has been given no depth - was he abused as a child ? is that what has made him a manipulative person?  coz lusting after a person is one thing but attempt to murder and then sit in front of the sick person and taunting them about their inability and his ability to retain control and achieve his goal is sadistic behavior...  Iam sure he is mentally unstable and this marriage if stopped will be the tipping point for him to get admitted into a psych ward. Has he done this before ? does he have parents? where are they? was he adopted? how did the raizada family meet him and get him married to Anjali ? they have shown just one sick side of this character and his nastiness is getting on everyone's nerves. I switch channels too when his scenes come and watch Sony during that time... IT could have been a beautiful love story even without that nasty character Shyam ...  so making him so dark in intentions has ruined the story and the track with Shashi is UCK to the core... pyscho ... this track and story should have been on some pyscho horror story and not on IPKKND!!!

Sneha0918 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
I know some of us are hoping that maybe CV's are planning Shyam's exit so he is given more screen time but I have my doubts... Once revealed he will become even more dangerous... I think he is going to stay here for a longgg time...
I agree with blrgrl... to show someone as wicked as Shyam they should show some depth to his character by justifying his wickedness... maybe some kind of childhood abuse...It is just not making sense that just to a sleep with Khushi he tries to kill her father... it takes lot more darkness in a person to try to kill someone and take pleasure in enjoying that persons sadness... it is inhuman... and pure EVIL
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dunno knw y is he being given so much importance!!!!
no way he acts better than barun!!!!!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Get rid of Shyam, please. You bet, we all fans want this, otherwise, be assured, your trps will go down very soon.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I know Shyam is an important character to carry the story further but that doesn't mean we should have to watch him torturing a helpless man everyday. We get the message, he is psychotic and obsessed with Khushi and can go to any resort to get his way.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah reduce the Shyam "bedside rants" PLEASE!

WE GET IT, HE IS A BAD PERSON!

As for LA... PLEASE get her out of RM! CAN'T stand her clinging to ASR anymore! The whole thing is grotesque! This goes on longer and ASR will be no better than Shyam, trying to "hold on to 2 women" with 2 hands!

IF CV's can think of all this other crap (Like Salary in dabba etc)... then I am SURE they can think of something to keep Kushi in Arnav's life (without the marriage track) other than being LA's trainer!