Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Very aptly described the feelings of every fan with regard to todays episode and the lack of respect shown to Khushi that she had to literally beg for her salary, by the Raizadas, CVs and the evil man Shyam's intentions. 

Everyone wants to take advantage of Khushi.  They have no regard for her.  All they want to know, how best they can take advantage of her.

This is the result of the precap where you see her crying bitterly, so forlorn. 

I wonder what we will be subjected to tomorrow. Probably more of that disgusting lecher and high and mighty Raizadas which will result in Shyam's wish coming true.
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

I 100% HATED THIS SCENE!

I agree with ALL the comments here that state Kushi was being shown in a demeaning light! THERE WAS NO NEED FOR IT!

For the 1st time in a long time I didnt like ASR AT ALL!

He doesent have to be in "Love" to empathise with someone! First the "Hesitant hug" (I sort of get that... ASR ALWAYS calculates). By the time he DECIDES to react like a Normal person SHE had decided to move away!

The whole TAX thing, and ASR & Anjali carrying on about that? Pathetic! They KNOW that she has just been through hell! Sometimes these "Aamir loag" dont have any decencey AT ALL!

What sort of person is he anyway? HIGHLY dissapointed!