Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

About the Episode : 

For me it was THE PERFECT 100th Epi ;) ! i mean Loads happened in todays epi !! 

Im soo happy the hug was Real <3 !! how Arnav wanted to hug her buh just couldn't !! we understand as this is his character ! and thn khushi realising !! n thn Arnav wanted to say sumfin n her running away <3 !! Loved how Arnav was guilty of not sayin anyfin to her !! 

Loved how both were questionin thmselves for wat happened in the Hospital hall ! 

Khushi : 

her head on the window n tries to rest buh sees the corner of the Hospital where she Ran n hugged Arnav ! n Gets RABBAA VE FLASHBACK !! n she questions herself why did i broke down to him ? wat was i thinkin ?" This showed she wasnt thiniin atall when she hugged him ! all She thaught was she wants some1 to who she can Breakdown !! 1 SHOULDER where she can cry ! n tht shoulder was Arnav <3 ! 

Arnav in his room walkin here n there ! in pain ! he is hurt !! tellin him self ! WHY DIDNT I HUG HER BACK !! she was waitin for me to console her buh didnt !! wats happenin to me !! why is her tears hurtin me !! n thn looks @ his jumper n seees Khushi;s Wet tears !! n FLASHBACK OF THE HUG ? !! n how he didnt hug her back ? !!

On other Hand Arnav : '

' WHy is Arnav so Ayeee <3 !! he was so restless !! Amazin Barun Clap

and thn he hugged La thinkin it was khushi !! for me this scene was PERFECT Shocked !! I Loved it !! 

Kamina Shyam Angry !! When he said ' shyam sayin dnt cry now !! leave some tears for BIDAI :@ u dislike me jst cuz im married ! n says see even tho i married Rani sahiba buh this heart onli beats for Khushi :@ !! Rani sahiba is jst ma cause of Livin *MONEY* n Khushi is my life ! n says 1 thing to be cleared ! tht i'll marry khushi buh wont leave my wife ! shashi wants to show his anger buh cant

n he says i will take care of both :# ! some awesome dailogues buh hard to type LOL untill bua comes n calls him n he turns around she is standin behind n he is shocked !!' I was so pissed !! how eveil he is Angry !! Anjali=MONEY Angry Khushi = LUST Angry !! n u call this LOVE Angry ! this ain;t love ! its LUST Angry !! 

i feel babuji's Pain so much :( !! wat a helpless father :( !! 

But Aye the Precap ! Khushi Cryin ! n Arnav sits next to her ! n to comfort he puts his hand on her head <3 !! OMG wid ma fav tune *Tu hi bata mere Maula* <3 !! 

Uff CVs wats this r u plannin to killl us wid all this cliff hanger :( !! 

for me it has to be 10/10 epi Clap !! 

Abhaaas Acting Clap !! 

ArHi Feeling <3 !! esp Arnav's Guilt <3 !! 

Khushi' questionin why she hugged him !! 

Just PERFECT 100th Epi Clap ! 

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

deenapshamagoyalRin630kashevkp123subtlesapphireradiationRaima36p@rasSuman786unna_178sabatahirramonamDips_Arhi.SmokeySilence.Yazzy91mohini4uJuicee_Sushieniru273-sia-_mehak_cpervaiznims6_SK_shaz2009-BrokenDreamer-S.StephyPratameshSanliciousFebruaryFlower-Nithi-sharneil92Nina90shena07pakpearlAyushiSinghanianb2011CharmingAngel7stardust-Anisha_91ShiningStar18cindrella255lara3110moon_minechammak_challofj08-Nymphadora-pinky_blueskiesyulZKash-Gurti-Visutinsel-SohniKuriapplesauce.incandescent-sylph-mishti_17.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhamakedar 100th Episode with PERFECT PRECAP" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mohini4u

Goldie

mohini4u

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Great post manal! I agree with everything you said! Hug
what a heart stopping episode! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110pakpearl.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohini4u

Great post manal! I agree with everything you said! Hug
what a heart stopping episode! Heart
i can watch this epi again n again Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ur-Nightmaremohini4u

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini4usun2011Juicee_Sushiepakpearllara3110.FlawlessSarun.

mohini4u

Goldie

mohini4u

Man the last few episodes have been so rattling! Just amazing stuff! I agree again! Embarrassed

Juicee_Sushielara3110.FlawlessSarun.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

I was really disappointed -__- I expected something BIG...he didn't even confess to himself...all he did was think why I didn't hug -__- 

KrzyKuri82Juicee_Sushie.FlawlessSarun.

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting - looking forward to watching today's epiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Nice post Manal.. Big smile
It was an almost perfect episode.. Day Dreaming Khushi realizing she is in Arnavs arms and her running away.. If she had been there for some more time, we wud see him hug.. LOL Waise bhi, Im ok with no hug, coz he did feel bad that he didnt give her the comfort she wanted.. Her tears make him weak.. He thinking, he knew she was crying and was alone, still he didnt.. I feel that was more than enough.. Day Dreaming
And then the precap.. Day Dreaming Takes away my sleep..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevJuicee_Sushiepakpearllara3110.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.