Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
'Sene.. se ye dil gaya.. dil gaya...

Tera.. jadooo... chal gaya!!' Embarrassed

OMG ... OMG... Aaj to Saiyaan ji ne.. bas... kehar hi dha diya ji!!

Pehle... biwi jaan.. ko lagaya phone ji...

Phir... hospital ke rules todkar.. unhe operation theatre mein rehne diya ji...

Phir...Shahensha ke sath..ICU me rukne ko kaha ji...

&

&

&

*kEkta mai style*

*yes there are more &* ROFL

Aur Phinally Biwi jaan.. ke sath... Do chaar.. galla shalla bhi kar liya ji...!

And the height is...that... .he expressed his surprise at the JADOO she has spread in the hospital..!! Shocked... haan.. eh ki main suniya Ashu ji... aap to... Biwi Jaan ki baton pe.. LATOO ho gaye ho ji! Wink  *Tanu plays...Kaisa Jadoo..dala re...biwi ne hosh ..uda dala re..!!* LOL

Guys.. its a must watch... especially the finale.. 5 mins.. when... Ashu.. compliments Nidhi..for her jadoo...Embarrassed! Waise.. Biwi...is ishmart.. n immediately.. turned the compliment towards the moot question... saying... 'Its not Jadoo.. its LOVE' Blushing  (Saiyan... JADOO=LOVE samjhe na) ... n Ashu je ke to.. bas.. hosh udd gaye Silly  

PS: To those who are conphused about .. who Saiyan ji is.. n who his Biwi jaan is.. well... ofcourse its.. Mr & Mrs. Doctor ji Embarrassed

PS to PS:  Btw... those with a FAINT heart and high BP dun watch the Precap... m sure.. AshNi-ans dun wanna see... Mallika in Ashus arm.. now.. do they?? ShockedAngryLOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 October 2011 at 9:18am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSinghmd410ALUJNA21kuttapusur.AhlaweyaSHIKHA19arjuhi4evr-renu-shaz2009DillikudiFilza.hermoso-SweetGirl-minizz--Sari--yanks28shamil...RamonaG....-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tera Jadoo... chal gaya... BUT" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
loved ur post! cant w8 fr tmros episode!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

OMG...i juzzz love ittt...last % min were awsum...Blushing

shensah bit was too filmy...but last few min saved d epi..Smile

w8ng for tomm..howz dr nidhi gonna react...ll c b envy of mallika???Confused

Armu4evayanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
ShockedWHATTT??????????SillySillySillySilly??????????????? omggg...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@ precap? Mallika what??? ill ...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i knew they will show romantic scenes hugs etc all lyk other show today they show mallika in ashu's arms at end

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.sharma

i knew they will show romantic scenes hugs etc all lyk other show today they show mallika in ashu's arms at end

See.. if Mallika can be in Ashus arms.. to BIWI.. jaan.. ka to janam sidh Adhikar hai to.. do LOT MORE than jus HUG Approve.. Ashu is her Property... OWNED & SIGNED for LIFE BlushingROFL

-renu-yanks28

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Nice topic. I was so lost in d charam of d scene. He was so open up in frnt of dr.N. I jst luv dat scene. N d dialogs on zindagi were superb. Simply a gorgeous swt n heartwarming scene. I thnk nidhi wl feel bad seeng dr.m in dr.a's arm.

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

OMG...i juzzz love ittt...last % min were awsum...Blushing

shensah bit was too filmy...but last few min saved d epi..Smile

w8ng for tomm..howz dr nidhi gonna react...ll c b envy of mallika???Confused

She looked startled with seeing them hug.. so well.. i guess.. some sort of tinges of envy is gonna b there!! 

N i know... the shahensha bit was damn filmy n cheesy.. but Ant bhala to sab bhala..! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.