CVs are killing us...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

paddudear

paddudear

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont know what to say...
Tears rolled down my eyes when he didnt hug her when he actually wanted to... Cry
Why cant Arnav show his feelings towards her??????????
Cant stand that creep anymore... Angry
When will they confess their love to each other..????????
As everyone saying in their articles that Arnav will hate Khushi, I dont want this to happen...
Please CVs show something unexpected but not the expected hatred track...
Please Please Please...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01Aisha_NisarShiningStar18anjaani07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs are killing us..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paddudear

paddudear

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
And need to wait another one full day to watch that wondeful precap Cry
But it was tooo gud...
The way he put his hand on her head shows his concern, care, affection and wht not...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.