Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
First of all very sorry for not writing here from so many days ...but i will try to be more active here Smile

So i can say that 2day's show  was one of d best episode of ktlk .Clap

1. Nidhi ke muh se finally sach nikal hi gaya ..just bcoz ashu dint call her that's y she dint go to hospital ...now what does that mean ? y this expectation ? n is this reason bigger than kid's lives ? anyway jo bhi ho but she was waiting 4 his call n wore the same "cupid" earrings again Wink yes "cupid" as earrings bcoz it  turned one of d reason of pyar ki ahat LOL n then  flashbacks of their all meetings ..nice . 

2. shenshah decided to go to nidhi's house by finding her address in hospital's record n went away ..but got hurt in bw n was lying on road Cry

3. nidhi was trying to do timepass so went on date with anjie LOL but she dint find movie intrtsn though anjie enjoyed it ..hmm n d reason is ashutosh lolWink well in d mean while ashutosh called her 3 times but she dint notice  n later they both found shenshah on road n took him to hospital n b4 thinking much nidhi decided to operate him but mallika stopped her as she is not anymore the part of hospital ..but suddenly ashu came n permitted her to stay ..n mallika felt bad . 
now this is called love triangle . LOL

4. on d other hand rangnath is trying his luck on anjie lol ...n first time he dint move first after saying "after u " LOL

5. n then d "best scene" of d show ...nidhi was sitting next to shenshah n ashu came ...nidhi said sorry n ashu said its not her fault ...her only fault is that  she did some jadu on kids ..n nidhi said this is not jaadu but pyar ...ashu- ye subject medical college mein nahi padaya jata ..nidhi - but ye subject zindagi humein pada deti hai ...n so on ...beautiful lines ...suddenly ashustosh's expreesion changed 4m tensed to happy ..ndhi was sharmaoing Wink n when ashu left she was playing with her earrings ...n this is called pyar ki ahat Clap

ashutosh before -UnhappyOuch
ashutosh after nidhi's arrival - Big smileBig smile
nidhi before - SleepyErmm
after seeing missed calls 4m him - ShockedEmbarrassedSmile
after seeing ashu -BlushingBig smile
mallika -Angry 2day 
mallika -Cry 2moro lol .

mallika's character is confusing ..cant find out if she is good or bad ..but yes she is real ...n after seeing precap n promo i m excited to watch 2moro's show .Smile

song of d day :- "tum mile to jaadu chaa gaya ..tum mile to jeena aa gaya ..tum mile ..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbie-SweetGirl-kavyasam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lounge@ktlk[18/10-epi-12] (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Done with my take on page 1.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

First of all very sorry for not writing here from so many days ...but i will try to be more active here Smile

So i can say that 2day's show  was one of d best episode of ktlk .Clap

1. Nidhi ke muh se finally sach nikal hi gaya ..just bcoz ashu dint call her that's y she dint go to hospital ...now what does that mean ? y this expectation ? n is this reason bigger than kid's lives ? anyway jo bhi ho but she was waiting 4 his call n wore the same "cupid" earrings again Wink yes "cupid" as earrings bcoz it  turned one of d reason of pyar ki ahat LOL n then  flashbacks of their all meetings ..nice . 

2. shenshah decided to go to nidhi's house by finding her address in hospital's record n went away ..but got hurt in bw n was lying on road Cry

3. nidhi was trying to do timepass so went on date with anjie LOL but she dint find movie intrtsn though anjie enjoyed it ..hmm n d reason is ashutosh lolWink well in d mean while ashutosh called her 3 times but she dint notice  n later they both found shenshah on road n took him to hospital n b4 thinking much nidhi decided to operate him but mallika stopped her as she is not anymore the part of hospital ..but suddenly ashu came n permitted her to stay ..n mallika felt bad . 
now this is called love triangle . LOL

4. on d other hand rangnath is trying his luck on anjie lol ...n first time he dint move first after saying "after u " LOL

5. n then d "best scene" of d show ...nidhi was sitting next to shenshah n ashu came ...nidhi said sorry n ashu said its not her fault ...her only fault is that  she did some jadu on kids ..n nidhi said this is not jaadu but pyar ...ashu- ye subject medical college mein nahi padaya jata ..nidhi - but ye subject zindagi humein pada deti hai ...n so on ...beautiful lines ...suddenly ashustosh's expreesion changed 4m tensed to happy ..ndhi was sharmaoing Wink n when ashu left she was playing with her earrings ...n this is called pyar ki ahat Clap

ashutosh before -UnhappyOuch
ashutosh after nidhi's arrival - Big smileBig smile
nidhi before - SleepyErmm
after seeing missed calls 4m him - ShockedEmbarrassedSmile
after seeing ashu -BlushingBig smile
mallika -Angry 2day 
mallika -Cry 2moro lol .

ha ha good one shika,  mallika ke liye kal ka bhi emo diya. 

mallika's character is confusing ..cant find out if she is good or bad ..but yes she is real ...n after seeing precap n promo i m excited to watch 2moro's show .Smile

song of d day :- "tum mile to jaadu chaa gaya ..tum mile to jeena aa gaya ..tum mile ..."

Edited by kavyasam - 18 October 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19-SweetGirl-

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@kavya - agree to all ur points ..they r valid but i think makers r taking this show as love story that's y they not concentrating much on practical side of it ..this hospital thing n all . the show is abt falling in love n this is what they  r doing . 

n ya all kids r orphan ..today ashu told abt it to policeman when he was asking abt shenshah . 

n abt food thing ..yes nidhi's attitude disturbed me ysday ..but i think she clearly said that she will not come n shayad she felt ki ab tak ashu ne koi solution nikal liya hoga that's y he dint call her ..so she went with anji for dinner . 

but yes i agree there r some loop holes which needs to be cured.

-SweetGirl-kavyasam

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Resing today...dunno if i will be able to edit or not TongueTongue bt phir bhi resing ROFL
dnt mind if i dnt res it TongueLOLEvil Smile

ofcourse I will double mind if you dont edit. treat nai milegi Evil Smile

rofl i had my share of pani puri Evil SmileTongue

-SweetGirl-kavyasam

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

@kavya - agree to all ur points ..they r valid but i think makers r taking this show as love story that's y they not concentrating much on practical side of it ..this hospital thing n all . the show is abt falling in love n this is what they  r doing . -  but they are not showing it in the way they said they would shika.  it has to look different na,   only difference I feel is with the age ,  that also is shown in many ekta's shows.  I thought treatment will be completely new,  but it is not.   It is better but not can be made to look like classic.  

n ya all kids r orphan ..today ashu told abt it to policeman when he was asking abt shenshah .-  oh ok, thx for telling guess I overlooked that part.   I was a little miffed by anji's constant teasing out of no reason and shehenshah who is older than other kids acting more childish than them,  it all got to my nerves lol.   

n abt food thing ..yes nidhi's attitude disturbed me ysday ..but i think she clearly said that she will not come n shayad she felt ki ab tak ashu ne koi solution nikal liya hoga that's y he dint call her ..so she went with anji for dinner .- that we are assuming na,  there was no need for that dialouge there writers should be more sensitive,  they could have made the scene so much better and intense if they had shown  Nidhi is worrying about the kids and dont feel like eating either until she confirms they did.  they could have shown her refusing anji's suggestion of going to restaurant.  pata nai, may be I am expecting too much.

but yes i agree there r some loop holes which needs to be cured -  I know Ouch

Edited by kavyasam - 19 October 2011 at 7:12am

SHIKHA19-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

@-SweetGirl- grt take...love reading ur takes Embarrassed nd all the best for ur exam Smile

Thanks Dear.And When I m reading it exams is already over and Thank god its nice.EmbarrassedThanks again for yr Wishes :D :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.