lounge@ktlk[18/10-epi-12] (Page 2)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1920435

Check for a surprise!

If you don't mind then please don't spam this lounge with the link to the GOTW thread because it is a sticky topic and we can see it...this lounge is for discussing KTLK. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-kavyasam

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

An Awesome Show Today.Specially the Last Ashu - Nidhi Convo Heart! Loved it !Day Dreaming

I cant believe Ashu actully let Nidhi stay at OT.Well I never expected him to do so.EmbarrassedBut with Plesant surprize he actully did it.Embarrassed Another scene of Anji and Rangnaath at HospitalDay Dreaming..awww I love them.EmbarrassedCant resist but write about them.They both looks so Adorable together.EmbarrassedI wish to see More scenes of them.What a cute Couple !

And the Highlight of Today's show  Ashu -Nidhi convo by the End..Aww

Ahsu - Pata Nahi Aap ne Kya Jadu kar Diya hai Bachho ParTongue

Nidhi - Ise Jadu nahi Pyaar Kehte hai !Embarrassed

Ashu - Pata nahi ye subject Medical Colleage me to Nahi PadhateLOL

Nidhi -Ye subject Hame Zindgi padhati hai Sir !Smile

Ashu -Itni choti si umar me Kafi Zindhgi Padh li Hai aapneWink

Nidhi - Zindgi ko Padhne ke Liye Darwaze Kule Rakhene padhte hai...Big smile

Awww..What a Dialoges and Magical moments they created.Clap

Specially Ashu's expression When he said - Thank you to Nidhi !.Mohnish is undoubtedly one of the best actor we hv.Star

Precap Looks Awsome.TongueOMG ! Look at Nidhi's face.I really want to see Nidhi's reaction.
Wont be able to write much today Since I hv exam to go tomorrow.But Looking forward for upcoming shows.Its gonna be awesome.Embarrassed

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 18 October 2011 at 9:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kavyasamarjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Resing today...dunno if i will be able to edit or not TongueTongue bt phir bhi resing ROFL
dnt mind if i dnt res it TongueLOLEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
a nice episode...actually great oneThumbs Up...some scenes bowled me out Day Dreamingwhile some left me sad and disappointedUnhappy...as usual loved nidhi's baba and dadi bua's partThumbs Up...i was happy when i saw ashu calling nidhiBig smile coz i thought that now they will have cute interaction but the epi left me disappointedDisapprove...but loved to see ashu taking stand for nidhi in the OT offending mallika and rules of KOTNISDay Dreaming...it was so cuteTongue...and after that nidhi and ashu's convo at shehenshah's ward was great tooThumbs Up...loved to see ashu and nidhi expressing their views towards life to each other so freelyBig smile...that was so cuteDay Dreaming...and don't know about ashni but Anath is surely startingWink

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
 ashu and nidhi's both scenes

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
nidhi as i loved her views of looking at life...loved it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002SHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@-SweetGirl- grt take...love reading ur takes Embarrassed nd all the best for ur exam Smile

@baaki sab- waiting to read ur takes :P:D

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 18 October 2011 at 10:35am

-SweetGirl-kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakmhlove

today watched epi . i dont know what to say but i m liking mallika character a lot.   Me too,  she has good dialouges as well.  i did not see yesterday epi but after seeing recap n today show i got to knw children did not eat food frm 2 days due to doctor nidhi n dr. ranganathan told it to dr. nidhi too. nidhi know it n even then she did not care. okk she is carefree gal but even then it does not make sense atleast for me - I wish she had said that tell the children that if they dont eat even dr. nidhi wont eat, it was a little disappointing yday.  ur ego n whatever the reason u hav cannot b justified ur act. u r going to eat in restaurant n those children???????i m feeling pain sumwhere - that is what I too thot tanu, bacche 2 din se bhukhe hai for her sake and they made her talk about the food she wants to eat?. after sumtym she is talking abt insaaniyat n all.today ranganathan was weird. mujhe samajh hi nahi aaya where to laugh n why to? - aaj ka scene utna khaas nahi tha, yday it was really good with mr.solanki.  dr. mallika was right that dr. nidhi should not b alllowed to operate. it was not emergency n dr. ashu n mallika could handle it then why the need of dr. nidhi?i guess cvs n team should do work on script n execution. at sum places it is disappointing. - I agree to this, I know the director and writer are renowned for their work, but then why I am not liking some of the scenes, and some episodes. 
       song of the day-tera mujh se hai pehle se naata koi (for ashu feelings towards needhi)
    dialogue of the day-pyar karna zindagi sikhati hain

SHIKHA19-SweetGirl-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Resing today...dunno if i will be able to edit or not TongueTongue bt phir bhi resing ROFL
dnt mind if i dnt res it TongueLOLEvil Smile

ofcourse I will double mind if you dont edit.   treat nai milegi Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

sweetbarbie Goldie
sweetbarbie
sweetbarbie

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Todays epi. was a mixture of a strong envy emotion ...little tit-bits of laughter..& tiny bit of luv..Smile..i was glad to see the tiny bit of determination of a doc. on nidhis face wen she was sacred abt shehenshah condition dat she completely forgot dat she has resigned... was happy to see dr. nidhi back in action...  masala during malika-nidhi cold silent war was also fun... dat strong emotion of envy was visible on malikas face wen ashu. gave her the permission to stay in the O.T. ...she was soo dead burnt Angry... dr. malika dis is just the begining ..wait & watch..LOL.. & nt to forget talks of AshNi abt love ... it was nice especially the dialouge ...aapne kya jaddu kar diya hai bachhu par... yeh jaddu nahin Heart hain... & then ashu replied ..vo kya hai na ..medical clg mein maine luv subject nahin pada..LOLLOL ..i wud say dr. ashu. dont worry ..dr. nidhi hain na ..shes the bst person to teach u love... wht say..i mean how cn we forget arohi..Hug& todays luv quota was gud fr a start... & i was soo happy to see dat ashu. fr the first tym taking some steps in the direction of luv wen he talked a bit of his past in front of nidhi which is rare ... & now abt the laughter bit..daddi-nidhi convo was super fun as usual wen nidhi commented abt ghar ka khana ...'Ghar ka accha khana toh roz khate hain isliye aaj bahar ke gatiya khane ka bhi zaika le lete hain'...ROFL...
How cn i forget the precap... Dr. malika is now realising the true meaning of envy & her outburst of CryCry was surely a result of dis only... she has started envying nidhi...congo. frnds finally MISS. HITLER has arrived in the luv track of AshNi...LOL & dat tym is nt far wen nidhi will also feel the same fr malika..yayy finally some masala...Smile eagerly waiting to see nidhi reaction on Ashu- malika closeness...i think she will be little jelous 4 sure bt as of now ..she will nt understand dat why shes jelous...vo kehte hai na... dhere- dhere ho jayega pyar..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index