Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. Approve

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY. MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=660

Edited by sakmhlove - 18 October 2011 at 9:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshsweetbarbie-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxArjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lounge@ktlk[18/10-epi-12]" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-SHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
today watched epi . i dont know what to say but i m liking mallika character a lot.i did not see yesterday epi but after seeing recap n today show i got to knw children did not eat food frm 2 days due to doctor nidhi n dr. ranganathan told it to dr. nidhi too. nidhi know it n even then she did not care. okk she is carefree gal but even then it does not make sense atleast for me.ur ego n whatever the reason u hav cannot b justified ur act. u r going to eat in restaurant n those children???????i m feeling pain sumwhere. after sumtym she is talking abt insaaniyat n all.today ranganathan was weird. mujhe samajh hi nahi aaya where to laugh n why to?dr. mallika was right that dr. nidhi should not b alllowed to operate. it was not emergency n dr. ashu n mallika could handle it then why the need of dr. nidhi?i guess cvs n team should do work on script n execution. at sum places it is disappointing.  
       song of the day-tera mujh se hai pehle se naata koi (for ashu feelings towards needhi)
    dialogue of the day-pyar karna zindagi sikhati hain

Edited by sakmhlove - 18 October 2011 at 9:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxrabzonedge

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Res

-SweetGirl-

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Note : please do not spam in first page :) .

Episode :  okayish ,  I may not be positive in my views today, sorry,  I really want to like this show and want to see it  go to the top and garner many viewers. 

Ditto to many points tanu has made above,  most importantly the food dialouge.  Really??  I mean the kids are going hungry so Nidhi can come back and the dialouge given to her is about her wanting to eat food outside.   That too after ranganath has come and informed her ,  according to me she should be shown worried and wondering if the kids are allright and trying to find out if they ate.   I would have loved yesterday  if she had asked Ranganath to tell the children that she will eat only after they ate , then they would have eaten like magic.

Another question  raised by shibz this morning and I agree with her,    are all the kids in that ward orphans?  that was not clear or may be I missed it.  and if they are not and they have parents to whom Doctors are answerable  then  they are not allowed to let the children go hungry that way and keep meetings to decide what to do whom to call and that nidhi is the only person to rescue, no ,  if the kids have parents they need to be shown there.  and if all the kids are orphans then did dr. Nidhi not know in the beginning that Shehenshah was also an orphan along with all those kids.  I wish it was more clear. 

Anji again  making a reference to ashutosh , I want to know why she got the feeling to link up ahsu and nidhi. I mean we viewers know that they are the leads and the story is about them,   but  what made anji to think there is something between them,   which they themselves do not know.  Just because she knows  ashu returned nidhi's earrings she is pairing them up?  How much ever they try to justify it I dont like it.   Nidhi on the other hand  having flashbacks of him is understood, she is the one feeling something and I can slowly relate to it.  

Her dad and bua scene was good but not the food wala dialouge in this episode, if it was earlier or later after kids ate, I would have liked it.  

Shehensha is really getting a little out of control,  I dont blame him,  growing in the streets teaches rough lessons and might make one stubborn.   He found her address so easily,  aise openly rakte hai files that contain private info?   whateva,  so he escapes and is searched all over. 

Nidhi and anji enjoying the film and they see him hurt.   She then sees the missed calls from ashu , that was all done nicely.   The actress in sister's role,  why does her dialouges look artificial to me?.  OT, ICU, CT scan,  okay  may be they are needed.   One cannot miss the fact that nidhi forgot she doesnot work here and  acts like she is the doctor incharge Thumbs Up  and  keeps giving instructions. 

Dr. Mallika goes by rules,  ofcourse,  how can she guess aghu wont mind if it is nidhi?  and please again?  in the OT, sayyaann?? I mean there is a place and time for that.  I agree he went against his own rules, but a nice  tune would be good without reducing the intensity of the situation, a boy is hurt and is in OT, you cannot play romantic tune there between doctors.

Mallika is visibly upset and I can understand and her reaction was expected and am guessing it will get worse and Nidhi will face her warth soon for no fault of hers.   The wait for ashu for so long has filled mallika with an energy that is unused,  now she is going to unleash it on Nidhi, and Nidhi being an intelligent lady should be able to outsmart  Malikka's  forthcoming moves, or may be mallika will show her envy when things turn sour between ashu and nidhi so they can further become  distant.   well let us see, how they are going to mould it.   I would love to see the tussle between the lovers.

Ashu and nidhi convo in shehensha's room was good.  Here sayyan tune is valid,  just the word sayyan not the whole lyrics yet.   Both mohnish and kritz good here. and incidently she is wearing the same earrings.  Embarrassed and they spoke of love life and magic.  How cool is that? Embarrassed.   I like it,  and can imagine how further scenes will be when they fall in love,  the romance with a subtle tone to it will be a sweet one to watch.

Acting  wise everyone is doing fab.   Apt and perfect for the scenes they are given.  But like tanu said  the  execution and narration can be much better.  

Edited by kavyasam - 18 October 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19AmnaIsh-SweetGirl-

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

It was a amazing episode just loved it no words!

kavyasam

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.