Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I was jumping up and down   ... Love jigar to ..., hope he gives it to Rattie... I still do not like her  ...and please keep gopi away from the rat.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just waiting 4 jigar to say the truth infront of all and also divorce her
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: suk19

it might be poison i loved that scene now she will know how gopi felt

🤣🤣 yah poison tea, so he can die and she can stay Modi bahu...😃

Jigar was having none of it, he quickly cut the chase and ran for it...lol
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i know jigar acting was supber  i saulat to jigar 
Swethu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vishal was awesome today.Loved his acting
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JIgar was amazing. You could see the anger grow in him when Rashi lied to him about decorating the room.
Also his anger has manifested in a very different way to Ahem. Ahem would have been very threatening and intimidating, whereas Jigar is giving Rashi the cold shoulder and the silent treatment. For one moment I thought he was going to grab his clothes and shift to the guest room - but he just went to the bathroom.
gmjudv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he has not figured what to do next...if he goes to a diff room, hetal will know.  he is not sure if he wants everyone to know.  ME is probably when the ball will drop.  till then we will probably see urshi try to pull kalakaris to convince jigar.  hopefully they will not starve us of gohem.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

Yup.. Jigar was too furious and emotional today.. jst loved it.. ..could not believe whether he is Hetals' son today.. 

Jigar has done what Koki could not do in the past one year.. Rashi ki kalakaari and bolti bandh ho gaye...

🤣
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

JIgar was amazing. You could see the anger grow in him when Rashi lied to him about decorating the room.

Also his anger has manifested in a very different way to Ahem. Ahem would have been very threatening and intimidating, whereas Jigar is giving Rashi the cold shoulder and the silent treatment. For one moment I thought he was going to grab his clothes and shift to the guest room - but he just went to the bathroom.

That's what I thought as well, he entered the room she's holding him trying to plead with him and he opens the cupboard, I thought that's it, Aham did this as well, when Gopi and him got married, she tried pleading with him by folding her hands in front of him and it did nothing, but Jigar cares what the family thinks he doesn't want to put stress on them, I just wonder how he managed to sleep that night knowing she had manipulated him to marry her and been lying to him all through the year, must be like sleeping close to a viper...lol.

Vishal is an underutilised actor who is really really good.

I am glad that he is getting his dues.hoping to see more of the 'new' jigar.

Ha ha Rashi..take it!!!