Ravi Dubey speaks about his lady love

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Ravi Dubey speaks about his lady love

They met on the sets of Karol Bagh and hit off right away. Ravi Dubey of Saas Bina Sasural recently accepted his love for Sargun Mehta of Phulwa.

We caught up with actor Ravi Dubey to open up about his lady love Sargun Mehta…
 What Ravi loves the most about her? "She is very vibrant and lively. I love her energy. She has a way of approaching things and people. She is very wise when it comes to dealing with difficult situations. She is very intelligent," he says.
 Is there anything he doesn't like about her, he replies, "No. I don't think there is anything about her that I hate. I just love everything about her."
 Sargun is a big fan of his show Saas Bina Sasuraal "She loves my show. She follows it every day," he adds.
 However when did he realize that we was in love? "I take life gradually and as a trial. When we first met I had never had any thoughts and it happened gradually with time. Till now, we haven't asked each other out. For us, it was a mutual understanding. We both knew that we liked each other and henceforth, we never had a formal proposal. But yes, I think it took us a month or so to get close," he explains.
 How often do they meet each other? "We meet at least twice a week, depending on when both of us are shooting. While we are together, we love to movies, dinner and hang out," he adds.

Indya.com Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Stories 

PKYEK completes a year
Ravi speaks about his lady love
Suhana's Corner: My first Karva Chauth!
How Sara, Krystle, Pratyusha have fun
Why Yash Tonk is quitting Somanath
Master Chef India 2 wows bloggers
Stars and their pets
Marriage talk with Kinshuk Mahajan
Archives 

Advertise with us on SBO & Indya.com

STAR       |    STAR57827       |    Content Syndication    |    STAR in UK    |    STAR Select    |    Tata Sky 
Copyright 2000-2010 indya.com. All Rights Reserved.        Terms of Service   |  About us   |  Feedback 
Like us
L

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uameetasingh4heydonTejy_Kumaribbbccccuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravi Dubey speaks about his lady love" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 sharing...

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!  He's such a sweetheart...Sargun's a very lucky girl Embarrassed God bless both of them Smile

Edited by Tejy77 - 18 October 2011 at 7:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heydonbbbccc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.