Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Amazing and Superb Starting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Madhubala_RK

Goldie

Madhubala_RK

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
WinkThe Show Had a Amazing and Superb Starting and for me the trps are not consider as much important but for Sony and channel it is. Bud Don't worry. Solution ha,Big smileIt will rock in upcoming episodes and win over the trps..!

Waiting for today's episode!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01arjuhi4evryanks28.FlamingDesire.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amazing and Superb Starting" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
with time it will definitely have a high TRP'S to please Sony television also.but I must say it has already got it masses of Viewers out there who wait for it everyday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28.FlamingDesire.

Madhubala_RK

Goldie

Madhubala_RK

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

with time it will definitely have a high TRP'S to please Sony television also.but I must say it has already got it masses of Viewers out there who wait for it everyday.

yupe that is also true..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlamingDesire.

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
trp doesn't matters a lot to me too...the important thing is i should enjoy and which i am doing right now...nowadays the tv is fill up with rona dhona and that's y such league breaking shows have to face trp problems...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.