Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Amazing and Superb Starting

Madhubala_RK Goldie
Madhubala_RK
Madhubala_RK

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
WinkThe Show Had a Amazing and Superb Starting and for me the trps are not consider as much important but for Sony and channel it is. Bud Don't worry. Solution ha,Big smileIt will rock in upcoming episodes and win over the trps..!

Waiting for today's episode!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01arjuhi4evryanks28evildesire

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
with time it will definitely have a high TRP'S to please Sony television also.but I must say it has already got it masses of Viewers out there who wait for it everyday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28evildesire

Madhubala_RK Goldie
Madhubala_RK
Madhubala_RK

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

with time it will definitely have a high TRP'S to please Sony television also.but I must say it has already got it masses of Viewers out there who wait for it everyday.

yupe that is also true..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evildesire

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
trp doesn't matters a lot to me too...the important thing is i should enjoy and which i am doing right now...nowadays the tv is fill up with rona dhona and that's y such league breaking shows have to face trp problems...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index