India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi’s look (Page 2)

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I agree with Lakshmi..... I always thought that jassi is very good looking...... Apart from braces, hairstyle and cloth-sense, she had very good complexion and beautiful skin... She has excellent and sharp features... with very beautiful eyes (i.e. smiling eyes)...

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Ya her makeup is really visible these days..she is looking cute lately..hope her big glasses will gone soon..
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Just saw Jassi a couple a mins back. You all are right they have changed her outfits and even the make up a bit. But her braces are still on...just the top though.
sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
if somebody has vdo of tuesday's show please look at it agian and let me know .....I don't think i'm going crazy or imagining things......
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
lol..sharmili.you ain't going crazy yaar..but to tell you..jassi still has her braces ..it was noticeable when she was shouting at the reporters to get out from her house..
essar2610 Groupbie
essar2610
essar2610

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Yeah, her clothes are getting trendier. She is wearing more georgette and chiffon suits. She still needs to wear her dupatta right.Wink

I think they are going to give her a gradual makeover. I get the feeling, they were going to do it for her birthday and for some reason suddenly backed off.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
maybe they got the extension..
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Your right Lakshmi. She has a decent flawless face, a face which was devoid of make-up till sometime ago. She looks harsh with the big glasses. And Lakshmi your right again, I haven't seen any young people wearing such big ugly glasses. And, if any one noticed, whenever they show her without glasses (like in the mornings), they show her from a distance or she squints her eyes, or she looks down so that we cannot see her face/eyes.

Mona actually has much fuller lips. They have made it smaller by probably applying concealer. Plus, the braces make her mouth close in a funny way, kind of jutting out a bit.

Till yesterday, Jassi had the braces on and I think it will stay on for a long time.

All they are doing is hiding her features/figure with a big bang, big glasses, braces and loose clothes.

If this soap was an original one, I think people would have been shocked with Jassi's changeover/makeover. I feel the punch of the changeover is not that strong now, because people know what will eventually happen. They also know that Jassi does not really look like this in the real life. Now, the change is 'expected' and hence predictable, unlike when the original soap was made.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 07 October 2004 at 4:22pm

Go to top