India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi’s look

sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Didi anybody noticed ...that jassi's look is changing every day.  Her suits have become more nice and trendy nowdays....she has started to wear makeup  and most of all.....her bracess are goneee???/  the only two things left are her glasses and bangs.  Once they are changed we have new and beautyfull Jassi.

what instead of given sudden makeover are T&D singh are planning to change her gradually.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I don't think/believe her braces have gone yet..... Are you sure about this, sharmili?
sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Yes, acutally on Tuesday was the first time I noticed those.  I'm sure as just to confirm this.....even I asked my husband to check that.
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:49am | IP Logged

good.. this is one thing i wanted to say for a long time.. I really don't think Jassi is so bad to look at as they keep saying.. Hey, she has very clear complexion, very fair.. Anyone can see she can look good.. especially someone in the fashion industry.. they just keep saying she is ugly.. which I do not agree. It is only the glasses, but I don't think any girl will wear glasses like that today.. everyone is smart enough,  what with TV and all..

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:57am | IP Logged

That is a good catch Sharmili...i will check that in tonight's episode.

Smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:58am | IP Logged
u r right sharmili....in the begining Jassi was shown wearing dull and drab clothes buttoned up to the neck. Now her necklines, although still modest by todays standards, appear more casual.....and she is wearing brighter colours. Yes the changes are very subtle that one doesnt readily notice them and in a way such a makeover is more beliavable.....after all it does take time to adapt to a new look....
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Yepp I agree with the cloth's changes.... Her dresses are more beautiful than previous.... As ides said the colors are brighter too.... But it was very unlikely that the braces will be gone so soon...... I will too watch today's episode carefully.....
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:09am | IP Logged
beauty is not the absence of flaws, it is accentuating your assets so that people miss to see ur flaws.....so, Jassi is definately not ugly.....its just that she has not used her best featues to her advantage yet.....

Go to top