Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What will be his reaction?

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

I'm sure that soon there will be talks about Shyam and khushi's marriage

Buaji will insist on their marriage because she will think that this is the only one way by which her Shashi babua will be alright

Khushi will be in dilemma because she is not at all ready for a marriage, she wont love shyam and payal is not yet married

I think she will discuss this with Anjali and she will tell this to her Chotey, Then what will be his reaction?

He will be shocked that is sure, but will he find out the person who is going to marry khushi? I'm sure that he will try, may be because of love, jealousy or curiosity

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_sChaudhrytmYazzy91paulomi_taAnusmitarSofnaapplesauce.

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
ya may b he wil try 2 out d groom...m trying 2 sty +ve abt dis shyam-kkg marriage track..bcz thro dis arnav might finally confirm hs feelings 2 himself dat he luvs khushi..bt v hav 2 go thro lot of torture in upcumin epis watchin dat sicko shyamless..hs bubble wil surely burst..bt its lng wait..jst wait n wait wid patience!uff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechup

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i hope arnav finds out the truth asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechup

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index