Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
sushant leaving will confirm the end of pavitra rishta.we will always remember you as our manav.our arman will always remain sushita.no body can replace you as manav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushants last day--indya.com (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I don't think that I have taken it seriously enough that Sushant is quitting since he still hasn't said it...but its slowly settling in and I have to say that I will be sad that I will never be able to switch on my TV and watch him like I have always been able to.

Roger that! Thats exactly how I feel. Ouch Its like I want him to quit and since the leap is around, I even more want him to quit.God ,I can't even picture him and Ankita playing old. Dead But still,I can't help being sad at the thought that we will not get to see him around anymore. :( No more Sushant-Ankita to watch either :(

I already don't feel like coming here anymore...nothing to look foward to *Sigh*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyazsuanlunzaSushitaLover23Tani91

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
My feelings too . I did see some of the show today , was shocked to see Sushant , he had a clean shave ...I think he is already out of the Manav feeling now ...
He just didn't look Manav to me there ..

I started missing Manav so much then ...
Even I don't feel like coming here now , too depressing .It will take time to get this show out of our system ..I blame Ekta for what has happened ...she is obsessed with leaps ...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SushitaLover23suanTazinSushantFan

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
So this is it then Cry no more Manav as we know! Well this is just sad, I can say the whole no one can play Manav as perfectly as Sushant but knowing that this dreadful leap is coming I'm glad that he's made up his decision. Ankita should follow his footsteps and leave this sunk Titanic ASAP

All the best with whatever you do Sushant may God bless you and Ankita always Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasuan

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Anytime I used to read about Sushant leaving the show, I used to take it with a grain of salt as it always turned out to be false but unfortunately this time it seems all too real. The articles about Sushant just staying because the show had yet to find a replacement and Sushant being unhappy about the leap is very real. It is just a shame that Ekta is ready to lose one of her best actors because she is choosing to take yet another leap, the last one was bad enough as it is. I hope Ankita follows in Sushant's footsteps, there is nothing left of PR now. Wish Sushant all the best, he deserves to continue having a bright future,

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 18 October 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
gud that he is leaving..a talented actor is getting wasted ...as per the current track there is nothing special...so he has taken a right decision at right time ...Thumbs Up 

we all love u ...n all d best for ur future projectsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
ok, time to quit watching the show

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91