Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK has a dull start--indya.com (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I'm surprised at the news Confused 
Kuch tho log kahege and Bade achche lagthe hai have nothing in common except that both are songs from retro movies WinkLOL
Balh shows love blooming after marriage between an older guy and an older woman, whereas KTLK is a love stroy before marriage between a younger girl and an older guy. And if the articles are anything to go by, KTLK is a remake of Dhoop Kinarey. And these days BALH has become a modern version of a saas-bahu sagaLOL And I can't see any saas in KTLKLOL These article writers have a weird sense of observationLOL

Though I like Kritika's acting, I'm not a fan of hers so if I say I like the soap, I won't be prejudiced by my liking for either Kritika or Monish. I think the way it has been taken is great; sensible and mature Star I love the show as of now. And if TRPs aren't great, one can't blame the show, it has  been on air only for a couple of weeks. I think we need to give it time Smile

I wish the soap and its actors the very best of luck Star

PS- And I have just fallen in love with Anji! Love her dialouges and her chemistry with Nidhi Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaWanderbug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK has a dull start--indya.com (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
awww...disappointing :(

ladyinblu218

ladyinblu218

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

KTLK story line is different from BALH. Its like comparing apple and orange...Its just the begining give it time it will surpass even BALH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
it is different from bahl.

bahl is running very strong due to its leads popularity and unique story[based on gujarathi play-patrani]

ktlk will slowly gain popularity but i doubt it  will surpass bahl.

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
But it's a different concept altogether! I'm sure it will pick up soon b/c it took BALH awhile to pick up too!

I've got high hopes and fingers crossed for bigger ratings!

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Are its a quiet diff show its not at all like BALH, n first of all BAlh is not a love story between young women an old man..Its a mature love story Were lead actress is shown 33 n actor as 40, so y d goof up in the above article its all not the Same. This show will definately do well have to just wait n watch for it...!!! 

Edited by ShaiqMadiha - 20 October 2011 at 2:06pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.